Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Updated tattoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 23, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Finished up my rib tattoo at least for a while.
    [​IMG]

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

looks good. ill soon be finishing up my ribs.
    ouch though. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Grant

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah ribs are the most painful tattoo I've ever done. I scheduled work on my leg for a couple weeks from now. I cannot wait till my calf sleeve is done. The really red parts aren't ink just irritated skin.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wow that look's painful! But the tattoo is cool

5. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

i actually like the way black and white looks when it's still red like that.
    nice work, man.

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Is the chick supposed to look similar to yer girlfriend? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

Looks awsome /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif.Im goin to be getting the rest of my shoulder finished somtime this summer /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Not really, This is just an art piece by Boris Valejo. I however do think of my girl every time I look at it so it always makes me smile whether it be the detail or the meaning.

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, I remember you showed the original pic of it in a book but I just thought:
    "Hey, that chick looks like that other chick!" /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

This summer I may be getting a tattoo on either my bicep or forearm that is an art piece by my girl. Its a fairy but I don't care, people can give me [darn] about having a fairy if they want doesn't matter to me. I also have this awesome idea for a full arm sleeve on my right arm, we shall see if that comes about, chick really hates sleeves. Too bad I'm doing my calf one no matter what.

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I'd think LONG and HARD about having ink of your girl done....you never know...at least design it for an easy cover-up /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

see the thing is, its not OF her its just a piece of art she did (she is quite the artist), I would seriouslly consider it had it just been a piece I came across. In fact when I was considering tattoos for that area I had a lot of pieces some hers some other peoples and decided on that one. I know what you mean, I will never get her name tattooed on me or anything stupid like that. The only names that will ever grace my body are childrens. She understands that whole heartedly and would probably kill me if I got something like her name tattooed on me. My idea for my right arm sleeve would technically include her but only the town she lives in. My idea is a map. Like this overview of my world. Mountains, deserts, rivers, lakes, seas, and a compass that has no idea where its going. Put towns of importance on it. Like the town I was born in, the one I've lived in for the past 18 years, wherever I go from here, the town Tshy lives in now, cause no matter what she is an important chapter in my life even if someday things go wrong. I figure I have a whole arm someday when I'm old and grey hopefully its covered in towns that symbolize important events throughout my life, some maybe sad some maybe very joyous.

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Ah, I gotcha! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I like the idea of a map, that sounds cool.

I have an idea of a piece I want done, I just can't draw fer [darn] so I can't get it from my head to paper....doesn't matter anyways since right now I'm piss poor! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I'm lucky that my artist is a really good friend, I just confuse her for an hour with my ideas then she gets it and draws it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow the map idea sounds really interesting! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif