Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Updated the family website

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Kim just spent a few minutes adding some new pics to our family website. Here's the link if anyone is interested in seeing what the Unangst family has been up to...

Click HERE

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

That looks great Paul and Kim /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Pretty Cool. I wanted to do something like that but my wife was scared about puttin personal stuff on the internet for all to see.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Real nice Paul.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifIs that your property???

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you have a nice family man, and some nice property i would love to have the space to dowhatever i pleased! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Beautiful family, and you live in the countryside. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

That pic of one of your daughters in a dance outfit...my little 3 yr. old daughter wears one like that every day !

7. Can Can

All the pics on the "Projects in BC" page are of my rec property in BC. There's a few more on the "Other" page. That page also has a couple of pics taken at Kim's dad's place in Northern Alberta.......

8. Can Can

Thanks for the compliments, brother!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Having an acreage has always been one of our dreams, and when a 5 acre parcel popped up for sale in an area we love, Kim and I jumped on it right away. It hasn't been a cheap venture- I've spent quite a bit of cash servicing it, building sheds, a deck and a playground, installing irrigation, and getting a lawn established(not to mention countless hours of sweat and the odd /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif curse). But there's nothing cooler than looking back at pics from when we bought the place and seeing the transformation that has taken place out there in the last 3 years.

And working at something that is dear to you really doesn't seem like work at all.......

9. Can Can

Actually, brother, I live in a small town in Alberta about an hour West of Calgary. Those pics are of my rec property in BC. Trust me, if there was enough work out by my property we'd move there in a heartbeat.

Isn't it funny how kids become attached to certain outfits? My 7 year old wears the same damn sweater EVERY DAY!!!! It's so worn out that one day it's gonna go missing..... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nice pics. My daughter is justlike that, it must be a little girl thing.
    Your property is awesome! Nice to see a dream like that happen, and nice work you've done. We've been wanting to do the same thing, we're at the "keeping our eyes open" stage.

Nice going, for a Scott!

11. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Pretty Cool. I wanted to do something like that but my wife was scared about puttin personal stuff on the internet for all to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really nice family there. Just IMHO, I had a major freak get on my family web site and start sending threatening emails namimg my kids and items in my house, etc.

My situation was a bit different because I wrote newsletters that were sometimes controversial, and therefore pissed people off sometimes, but in any case, I wouldn't put any info that could possibly lead anyone to where you live. I had to track this person down by using the help of a couple of ISP's and Police in a far away place, and after that I changed my name on the internet and took my site down from the public view. Only those who want/need access now can get to it.

Don't want to rain on your parade or anything, just sharing my experience so hopefully others won't have a similar one. I didn't care when I was single, but I have kids now too...

Cool site... I wish I had land!!!

Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. Can Can

I see your point, but I feel VERY sorry for the [darn] that decides he's gonna get his jollies from harassing my family. A long, long time ago I learned a great deal from a certain unnamed brotherhood on how to effectively ensure that people like that understand their efforts aren't appreciated........ /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Anyhow, I'm sure someone who REALLY wanted to find out my personal info could learn a heck of a lot more about me through other legal avenues.

13. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Looks like you have an awesome family and I can't wait to see the area in September when my wife and I visit up that way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif