Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Upgrade my membership?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Rolled, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Wrong forum? Most likely...

I tried to upgrade my membership to a paid membership and could not find a way to do it and keep my handle. I did look around a bit with no luck. Would one of you give me a point in the right direction? its time I contributed back to the site but to my surprise, there was no ck5 hands in my pocket /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Usually I can't give money away fast enough /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mods - Deleting this will not hurt my feelings and I apologize for posting this in this forum.

2. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

just follow the link (membership has its rewards) at the top of the page. Just follow the directions.

I renewed not long ago and had to pay via paypal (with my checking account)...never could get it to accept my card. I don't know if that's fixed yet or not (seems like it was like that last year too)

3. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Thank you

I swear I tried that last night and it said my user name was taken. It worked today though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Did you see the " help with this page " link at the top of the sign up page? I might have to make it flash or something, a few people didn't know it was there for some reason.

5. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I can't recall seeing it. Although, it was late and I just crawled out from under the rig. You know what that does to ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif