Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UPS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Don, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I had an order placed with Summit Racing. It was due in today, so I waited for awhile this morning, but I had to run an errand. Two block's from home, here come's the Brown truck, we met at an intersection which I had to yeild right of way. The UPS driver stop's in the middle of the intersection, and shout's, "I have a package for you" I'll leave it behind the post by the garage. I simply said thank's, and drove away. got back home a short time later and there it was, right where he said he'd leave it. Cool!

It's good to know the UPS Driver's! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's good to know the UPS Driver's!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you buy too much stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

That is a sign that you order way too much stuff............when the UPS guy knows you on sight.

Or maybe he is stalking you and has some sick, twisted fantasy involving you, him, a slip and slide, a tube of Astro-Glide and a circus midget. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That is a sign that you order way too much stuff............when the UPS guy knows you on sight.

Or maybe he is stalking you and has some sick, twisted fantasy involving you, him, a slip and slide, a tube of Astro-Glide and a circus midget. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifbeen there done that won't be buying the book /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Haha, my UPS driver knows me by by name too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif He just drops my stuff over the fence if I'm not home now because he knows it's cool. </font>

8. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Ive run into my UPS driver and his wife twice at dinner /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    He knows exactly where to leave my toys.

Had stuff shipped from Summit using FedEx once. It got to within 35 miles of my house before it headed to Billings MO /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif FedEx said it would take 3-4 days to get it back. I asked them if they would mind shipping it back to me via UPS so I would get it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Called Summit and they shipped another order that day via UPS and had the other one routed directly back to them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fed X brought me some Rancho shocks, they dropped them over a fence on my side yard(I never used) into a kiddy pool full of water.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

They usually hide my packages under the stairs... used to hide them in dad's car, but I sold it...

Although last time, my package was left with the neighbors... and not the cool neighbors, the stupid sadistic evil [I love Jeeps] neighbors... Who left it in their front yard leaning against their house... bastards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

altho my ups driver LADY /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif knows me by sight also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I dont know the UPS guys name but he waves to me coming and going because he's here alot.
    At the first part of the summer I wish I had my camera in hand. Mom says the UPS truck is here what did you buy now!? I got out front and its the fed ex truck, wait here's the funny part! The USPS mail guy pulls in the drive and gets a couple boxes out of his trunk. As the Fed Ex guy gets into his van and the USPS is walking away from the porch the UPS guy pulls up in the side yard! 6 packages in 2minutes. They all looked at each other and to me and we laughed it up pretty good!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

(it was all computer parts when I was building my new computer, is that timing or what!) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif