Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Urban Crawling, hmm fun

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Sep 11, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Just got bored so I took the K5 out front and started wheeling in my front yard. We have like a 2 foot 6x6 wall out there I was crawling on. Creeper gear and 4 lo just climbed right up the smaller parts(like foot and a half tall) I know its wimpy but I was enjoying myself. I never did stuff like that before. I have climbed like little hills and stuff but never anything vertical that someone would look at and say, you can't do that. When I backed off the spring mounts would smack the wall but oh well. My thoughts after it, I need lower gears, bigger tires, lift, poly body mounts, and an electric fan cause mine rubs the shroud really badly. All these were already planned just got myself excited now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

2. seanp

seanp Registered Member

I did the same thing yesterday. We have some landscaping rocks in our yard. I crawld my stock Jimmy up on them and took some pictures. But when i was downloading them to the computer i accidently deleted them. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm gonna go out and do it again sometime.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha don't ya just love computers? I lost my digital camera so no pictures of stuff like that anymore. Thats what happens when you leave it on the rear bumper of the k5 and go for a drive... oops.