Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

URE.....tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by Bushwhacker, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

yea I bet you think I am crazy. Yea I know it wont open till April, but some of us get to go "pre-run" the trails tomorrow to help out the rangers with some last minute "assessments" of the trails. Probably gonna have to reset the bridges, and what ever other work they want us to do, but hey, I get to wheel!!, well sort of! My rigs not finished so I am taking the Polaris ranger instead.(locked fr&rr, winch, etc..." This should be fun. I will post up the trail conditions when I get back. The trails should be great cause they haven't dozed them down the last couple years, and I highly doubt they will have time now this year.:D

Clay

2. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

nice, have fun and dont rub it in next time

3. Bushwhacker

Wasnt being snooty about it. Actually we have to work up there all day fixin chit(thanks to the wonderful ATV'ers!). Not sure it will be all fun. Sorry if you got that impression.

Clay

4. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

:mad: :eek1: :wink1: :rolleyes:
    I guess I should have included some smileys to let you know that was sarcasm. Post some pics when you get home. :bow: :doah: :( :D :crazy: ;)

5. Bushwhacker

LOL! Its all good man!! I tell ya what though, We had to WORK today! Hauled out all kinds of crap, even filled up the bed on my Ranger. It was real nice being up there with no atvs at all buzzing by you. The guy on the dozer was real nice to the "good stuff" up there, he left those spots alone. We didn't get to run Daniel or Dickey bell, hopefully we will check them next weekend. Its gonna be nice up there this year for sure, and you better hope for a lot of rain before opening weekend cause it was extremely dry and dusty today. I will post a couple pics later, I just got in thanks to the ranger locking the gates around us before we got back to the trucks!

Clay

6. Bushwhacker

Kodak...all I can say is opening weekend is gonna be a snapfest!!

Thats our group in the last pic...

Last edited: May 14, 2006