Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

URGENT for ATV riders, DONT buy from FACTORY RACING!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Emmettology 101, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I know this is in the wrong place but people need to know!

DONT BUY FROM FACTORY RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend purchased a Bell Moto 7 for me before New Years. It was supposed to be in before New Years Day and it still isn't here, they dont know where it is and wont cancel are order because according to them, "We cant afford to eat that kind of loss!"
    We are still fighting back and forth with them and everyone we talk to is rude.

Also, they wont give us a UPS tracking number. The manager refuses to give it to us and says it wont do us any good, which I know is false!

My girlfriend gave them my correct address and they repeated it back to her before she got off the phone and they repeated it back correctly. When she called back to find out where is was, they gave her a wrong address and then told her, to be off that far she must have gave them the wrong address and says it was her fault...

Just a warning to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****UPDATE*********

Well, I finally got to talkk to the owner and guess what I got!
    First he was extremely rude and actually was calling me names. He hung up on me twice and even threatened me! After I told him that I post my experience with his company to many Boards with over 20,000 users he went throught he roof, yelling at me and then asking where I lived agin and I told him PA and he said, " the next time I am in PA, I will make sure I look you up!"

So tell your friends, families, enemies, anyone who does anything with fourwheelers to stay away from Team FACTORY RACING in Harrison Twp. MI!!!!!!! The owners name is Jerry Rekowski!

He did say in anger that he would refund my money, but I am definately going through my Credit card company to make sure we get it back!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>I will NEVER buy from them after hearing that !!!!! What a horse$#!t way to do business ! I'd invite him over next time he was in PA just to kick his a$$ ! I'm sorry you had to deal with that crap. I too have had this type of thing happen to me ...the company was McClean wire wheels. They are the second best wire wheel company after Dayton. God knows how they do business at all ! I told everybody I could how I was treated ! We have to show those types of people that it is wrong to do that to customers. I told the owner of McClean off so bad on the phone and invited him to my address. He hung up on me and I called right back just to hang up on him. What a little bitch !</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

[​IMG]

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is bull-sh*# how do people like that stay in business?????? they tell you they can not afford to eat that kind of loss gee i wonder why? lol
    anyway hope everything works out ok 4 you and make sure you call the better business burrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

4. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

http://www.blazen91.coloradok5.com
    Protect the land FOR the people
    Not FROM the people

5. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

Give us an e-mail address so we can all write him. I love pestering the hell out of the people that deserve it.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Unfortuneatly they dont have one... :(

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

7. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    Maybe they did screw up the address and it will come to my front door.....that sucks about the service though. If it was me I would already be squeezing peoples heads. If you deal just with you credit card they usally can straighten these things out quickly.

Luke
    84 K5
    [​IMG]

8. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Thats crazzy. I live like 20 miles from there I didnt know they were there but I know I will not be doing any business with them now. Ill pass the info on. I have found that with several ATV/Sled dealers around here though.

Scott
    78blazer

9. Hay Mike,send him on down to Cincy and tell him to ask for me!!Bigbad will take good care of him!LMAO

10. EODBRIAN

EODBRIAN Registered Member

bummer about your moto 7. expensive helmet.... check this out. check out brockton cycle. they have lots of close out items goin' on all the time. for instance... i needed a new helmet, ordered a moto 5 showtime (159.00 closeout). received a moto 7 showtime (usually 459.00). maybe a mistake, or maybe just good business ethics. good luck in your future mail order endevors.

EODBRIAN

11. KENBARBOUR

KENBARBOUR Registered Member

If anybody needs stuff for their ATV i work at a dealership in southern new jersey. We have a website it needs to be updated though the address is www.DHY.com If anyone is in the area and needs parts, stop by I'd love to check out your truck. We are not really set up for mailorder but i can probably help you out.
    I work on my Honda TRX440EX as much as i do my 79 k5.
    There is a phone number on the website.
    my real name is Ken.

12. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

I dont care for the huge super stores but for mailorder service Chapparrell motor sports in Sanbernadino Ca cant be beat you Know mCGraths sponsor .No one can compete with them on gear prices

88k5 silverado w4"lift soon to have <font color=orange>d44 and corp14ff</font color=orange> with 4.56s