Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid drivers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Sep 3, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ever had a person driing like an ass that just sets you off!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid broad on the phone is tailgating the crap out of me for 2 miles...no huge deal, just annoying

then the tring to cut off the car next to her to pass...

then...lane change infront of me, slams breaks and lane changes again..

then cuts me off and I almoast clip her as she slams the breaks..again /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

now a ups truck slows her down and she is behind me..tailgating again, I had 5 tires in the back so I cant see her..

now she decides to pass me at the last second as the 2 lanes merge to one lane..this point I am pissed so I give her all my truck has..."all the while she is clueless and holding a phone while driving a stick"

she then get beside me and starts comming in on me forcing me off the road and the car in front of me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

ok...now its on biotch

so I pass her arse on the right while driving off the road, cut her dumb ass off and gradually slow down to 5 miles per hour, she trys passing and I just stay in front of her.

serves her dumb arse right for thinking being in a hurry warrents that kind of driving. the lane opens up to 3 lanes at williamsfield and she starts screaming at me from the lane over and I just laugh and tell her to get off the phone and drive.

I pull into burger king to grab a double cheese burger and calm down..

then I proceed home, about 1/2 mile down the road I see two cops and her truck on the side of the road. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

it is a 25 mph construction zone right there, most peple go 30-45..I cant even guess how fast she was driving /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

serves her right...as for me I should have pulled the 5 mph thing alot sooner rather then passing her on the right....

sorry to my fellow drivers...and to her...sucka! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

stupid phone totin broad with no sence /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

ok vent over /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I usually dont care about rude drivers, I feel what goes around comes around..I think that saying was true today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

shouldn't cut people off or anything back. doesn't matter what they were doing trouble iwll be on you. I must say if someone wer doing that to me in one my trucks, well a bumper is an easy fix /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid drivers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like my way of dealing with stupid drivers..........................

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you should have just ran her over /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Thats the nice thing about trucks, if someone runs your ass off the road and theres a nice shoulder, you can just hammer down and pass them back. I did that the other day to a honda. Bastard passed me normal, then when goes to get back in the right lane his swerves and brakes at the same time, i had to cut it to the right to miss him, so i just hammered down and took the ole girl up to about 75 on the shoulder and passed him back, im sure my radials threw enough rocks at his ass to crack his windsheild all to hell /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

" Two wrongs don't make a right , but OOOOHHH , its makes me feel a whole lot better "

- Mike Muir , S.T -

But seriously , and this is where some experience comes into play . It is much easier and cheaper to shrug it off and let her go , than it is to buy your license back . Trust me , mine cost over 2 grand to get back 5 years ago /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

YOU THINK IT'S BAD IN A CAR/TRUCK? TRY DRIVING A BIG RIG! THESE PEOPLE HAVE A DEATH WISH! My truck is 84 feet long fom stem to stern, and when MT, I can keep up with traffic no prob. If people get like that with me, I just pull up beside them and ride on the white line and don't even look at them, they usually get the message pretty quick. ROTTEN FLOCKIN UTAH DRIVERS!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

cheater /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like my way of dealing with stupid drivers..........................

[/ QUOTE ] swear to go i wish i was a cop sometimes so i could just pull people over for being stupid!!! have you ever done that, not that they broke a law, they are just dum? also when people throw still glowing butts, out the window, holy crap that sets me off. I would love to carry around a coffe can of old cig butts that have been out in the rain and all smelly and stuff, and throw it in their open window when they do that. good lord that pisses me off!!! even more so during fire season /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

The great thing about having crappy old brown paint is you can put cigarettes out on the door

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ah well she got what was comeing to her.

i when nuts on a guy once and only once, i don't do this but he pissed me off.

i was going up north fishing for a week in my 85 2wd. i was going 100km/h i think its an 80 zone the whole way up, and this van keeps passing me and then slowing down di it like 5 or 6 times the next time the oposit side had two lanes he tryed it again i snaped.

he come up next to me i gave it all it got. keeped up right next to him for a mile or more, he stomps on it so do it, his ass was mine. trafic starts comeing he slows down so do I ( this sounds really bad but the cars were really far away) i still would not let him in, every one in the van is yelling at me and freaking out, gave a blank stare back, i stomped on it next time he hit the brakes, funny he got off next exit /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

i never do that but after 3 hours of him doing it to me that was it. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I drive 1000 miles a week just for my commute, if I got into it with every driver that was stupid I'd probably be dead by now...

Truckers piss me off alot, there's a big hill that I have to go over and probably 3 out of 5 days some trucker decides to pass another truck, because he can manage 6 mph while the other guy can only go 5. So he pulls into the second lane and passes him, but it takes like 3 minutes for him to do it. Meanwhile there's 35 cars stacking up behind him. God forbid there's 3 trucks going 5 mph that he wants to pass, because he'll just stay in the left lane the whole way up the hill. There's about 57 other things that happen every other day, but it's not even worth getting into anymore for me. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. Resurrection_Joe

Anomalous Candadian Metric Measurements Galore!

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Today when I was coming home I was cruising at 228,479 furlongs/fortnight and this bastard kept passing me, then slowing down to 226,127 furlongs/fortnight. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

I drive a 54,000.00 lb. Fire Truck that is 45' long with lights and sirens and they still cut me off! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

16. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Today when I was coming home I was cruising at 228,479 furlongs/fortnight and this bastard kept passing me, then slowing down to 226,127 furlongs/fortnight. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    you win the award for the best makeing fun of the canadians lol thaqt was good.
    sorry i was gooing 65 mph in a 50 zone (ish)

17. Resurrection_Joe

We're like, a supercool badass team! (With internet references)

18. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

...and sadly enough WE'RE the ones that have to be careful.

Say, for example, you're running 10-18, 10-33 traffic, which in english terms means "WE NEED YOU YESTERDAY!"
    You come to a 4-way stoplight and you have the green light. If someone runs the red light and you cream them, it's YOUR fault because YOU distracted them with the lights and siren.

I swear the good will of the public is GONE!

19. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Remember those losers that always got picked last in Gym class, when you where picking teams. Well, those maladroit, inept, blundering, handicapped slugs are now getting their revenge on you for all the wedgies you gave them in class Ha Ha.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

When I see stupid drivers I try to get as far away from them as possible now. I've learned that stupid crap driving just gets you in trouble.

Some bitch did the same thing to me earlier this year, and I hit her. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif