Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

US Wheel

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dysphemism, Jan 12, 2002.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I now have a Dana 60 front and will be replacing my semi-floater 14 bolt with a FF. I was wondering if anyone knew about the strength of US Wheel steel wheels. I want to use them and was wondering if there is any reason why I shouldnt. I am running 38" swampers. I will most likely step up to 40" swampers next set of tires.

Beefing up my truck broken part by broken part.
    1986 GMC Jimmy 9" lift, 38" swampers, and a sarcastic liscense plate holder.

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I have the US Wheel White Trackers on mine. I have 35's now and will use the same wheels when I go up to 38.5's. They were pretty true when I got them balanced but the Swampers were another story.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

3. dysphemism

haha great thanks Wayne I was actually about to e-mail you after looking at your pics! What backspacing are those again, they look like 4 1/8 ?

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

15x10 with 4 1/8 is correct. Just a tad bit of grinding on the calipers to fit that much backspacing.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

5. dysphemism

awesome. I ordered the chrome trackers in 15x10 4". they said they couldn't get 4 1/8 for some dumb reason but I didn't want 4 1/4. 4" should still keep it "legal" right?

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I have chrome trackers, 15x10, I've got 35s on them, no complaints. I've had them almost a year now.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles