Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

USA 6X6...at it again!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5-newbie, Jun 8, 2005.

1. k5-newbie

k5-newbie 1/2 ton status

I read several posts months ago about this company breaking promises to customers on delivery times and it seems like nothing has changed!! My brother in law ordered some Rockwells for his yota months ago and paid up front (stupid). Now he is getting the run around and they are 2 months late on getting his axles ready. anyone know a good way to get these guys attention...my brother in law is a good kid and is just trying to do this with limited funds and I don't want to see him get taken advantage of.

Thanks,

Ben

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think the only way too fix this is too have a atty call them. I honestly wonder if that would work without taking them too court.

3. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

I went through the same thing earlier this year.
    I decided that the Hummer rims with the Eaton like centers was the choice for me and than I found out that USA6x6 was the ones who made them and I was warned about thier past reputation. It seemed like they had gotten things/issues straighten all out so I decided to give them a try.
    Things were great until the delivery time came and went . When I could not get anyone on the phone for several weeks I started to get worried. More time past and every other day I would try and contacte them but no luck at all - even the message service was full day after day. I contacted my CC company and asked what my options were and found that there was a identification number for USA6x6 on my CC statement that looked liked a phone number - so I called it and it was the owner ( I forget his name now ) he was very concerned about how I got that number and told me to call the shop with any issues. My reply was no way - I have called that number and no one answers it. He assured me that someone would answer that number in a matter of minutes and I told him that I would wear his private number out day and night if no one would answer the shop phone line.
    To make this shorter than it needs to be I got my wheels in the end but it took another month and a half and several phone calls. The guy at the shop was great to talk with and seemed to be earnest in what he said but I was not impressed with how the service was overall.
    In the end I got my order and it was correct but I got nervous due to thier past history and not being able to talk to someone for over a month when the delivery date came and went. My rims are just what I thought they would be and I am happy with the product but I do not believe that I would recomend them to anyone due to the service problems.
    Tom

4. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

my cousin is getting the run around as well with hummer re-centering :mad:

5. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Daniel screwed me big time about 3 years ago, I do not recommend that company to anyone.

About once a year he comes on here and swears their business has changed and they no longer have the same problems they used to, but a post such as this one always appears shortly after.

6. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

If you want to get his attention log on to his website... its something like usa6x6.com. He is real carefull about protecting his rep on his site. I think its the only one he hasn't been kicked off of ;)

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

if he paid with credit card then call them and pull the payment for services no delivered and bam this will hit them where it hurts big time.:cool1:

8. k5-newbie

k5-newbie 1/2 ton status

I think they drafted out of his account. He is having the same problem of the shop not answering the phone...How can a shop NOT answer the phone...thats just throwing away business. I will get some specifics from him about how long they have been putting him off on his axles and wheels. If I remember right its been about 2 months. i will see if I can find a place on their webpage and get in touch with someone. I probably shouldnt have posted this here (since its not K5 related) but I would like to steer my K5 bretheren away from these clowns. Thanks again for your responses.

9. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

With his bad reputation I expected him to be out of business by now. Very surprised that he still operates (with the same ****tay service).

Don't you be the one caught with no money or product when he does close the doors.....

All you people complaining - did you report it to the Better Biz Bureau???

10. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Pm tarussell and see if he still has Daniel's home phone no. :D Then every one can call him every hour of the night :rotfl:

11. GMC

GMC 1/2 ton status

In my experience any custom/fab work I've ever had done by anyone has always took longer than expected.

12. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Okay guys, I guess I am the closest CK5'er to his shop. If he does not get things straight I will make a personal appearance and see what he has to say. I am going to be going through the area soon anyway on the way to visit family. If you guys don't get it straght, email me all the info about the order and I will see what I can do.

K5muddog@juno.com

Krennen

13. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

UH oh...super krennan to the rescue :D

I think Daniel needs to get his ass beat a couple times then "MAYBE" he will stop trying to screw people

14. google

google 1/2 ton status

Why don't we all just show up there (people in the area anyway) and pound on the door a few times? Some good'ol vigalante stuff. Hold a knife to his tires or something hehe. Rough'em up.

15. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

That sucks he is a (insert explicative here) business man, there are a few things he has I would like to get from him but I dont think I will be doing that ever.

16. k5-newbie

k5-newbie 1/2 ton status

Thanks for all the help guys. I will talk to my brother in law tonight and see whats new and relay the update. Supposedly the axles are supposed to be ready this weekend, but he is not going to get them till next weekend so Daniel will have an extra week. But they were supposed to be ready 2 months ago.

17. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, daniel is sorta like 4wpw... never buy from them unless its in-person and you have the parts in-hand. Definitely don't prepay or be willing to wait while they get their stuff together, cause they never will.

j

19. usa6x6

usa6x6 Registered Member

My Name is Daniel Little I am the owner of USA6X6.com
    Just an update on this thread. Kyle got his axles in 8 weeks. He was told 4-6 weeks. Yes we were late.
    We have someone at the office everyday from 9am to 6pm CST the phone is always busy, If you get the voicemail, Leave a message. Nobody has ever been ignored. If you dont leave a message, we dont know you called.
    For those of you that wanted my personal contact info:
    Email: Daniel@USA6X6.com
    Shop phone: 580-351-0600
    Personal Cell: 580-585-1276
    Home phone: 580-355-7500 (its a public #)
    Guys that truly want to get ahold of us, eventually do.
    I stand behind Everything we sell
    Always have, Always will.
    If you know someone with a problem with a product or service we sold please be sure and contact us ANY way you can.

Thanks for your time -Daniel.

20. Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog 1/2 ton status

do you have any high-res pics of your ride.....?

PS, sorry for your troubles with "usa 6x6" :(