Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

USA 6x6???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OffRoader93, Jun 29, 2004.

1. OffRoader93

OffRoader93 1/2 ton status

I ordered Rockwells from them awhile ago and haven't got them yet. Has anyone else had any problems with getting merchandise from them? Are they just slow, or I am getting ripped off? The guy there is real good about answering the phone. He isn't trying to avoid me, but just keeps telling me another week. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

how long is a while ago? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifmabey there back logged.I know i dont like to wait either,3 months seemed like a year when i had boyce build my hi pinion /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hold your breath until they get there. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Yet another person screwed by that hack.

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Is that the place that's run by Daniel-that-can't-weld? If so, I wouldn't buy a freakin' keychain from there. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Poor quality is where they start and then it gets worse from there. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Yeah it is, give me few minutes and I'll get up the pics of his shop /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I was just there last week and one of hte guys saw me with a camera across the street and came out with a bat!
    Talk about your customer service /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

well where are they /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i'm impatient

7. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For all the inventory he claims to have, he sure doesn't have any room for it there at all.
    Great neighborhood too, got a nice crack house across the street hookers aplenty right there too! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I was gonna go in and chat with him, just for shits and giggles but after the dude came to the door with the bat I figured it wasn't worth my time. There are better places to deal with that aren't so hostile to people.

Hmm, maybe it was the big CK5.com written out on my cast that scared him away/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    [​IMG]

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Ah yes... He'll sweet talk you again and again, telling you just how important your business is to him and how he's devoting ALL his time to only your stuff. Then it will finally show up at your house wrong, or damaged, or unpainted, or with the paint falling off, etc. One member on here was running a set of his half-ass re-centered hummer wheels when one wheel came completely OFF the center section while driving on the freeway! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif You can't get much worse quality than that! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Wow .thats it hu? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I dont know,but bad word of mouth travels very far,no-matter how big/small the shop is.Id rather have a little family shop pour there herat into a product than a McDonalds axle shop slapping crap together. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Thats lame /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. blasterD

blasterD 1/2 ton status

Do a search over on the PBB for usa6x6 or daniel. You might find a couple people who had a bad experience. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Do a search over on the PBB for usa6x6 or daniel. You might find a couple people who had a bad experience. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    oh maybe just a FEW /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I hear camo loves Daniel!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

IMO, get your money back and buy em else where. Even if you get em they'll probably be full of sand and put together badly. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

WOW, bad reputation doesn't even begin to cover his PISS POOR QUAALITY AND SERVICE.!!!

14. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    WOW, bad reputation doesn't even begin to cover his PISS POOR QUAALITY AND SERVICE.!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well i got my rims but i am not happy with the service from order to last rim shipped 10 months /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and you pay up front /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cancel payment and find some rockies on pirate... peeps sellin em there alllll the time.

j

16. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

make sure they aren't full of sand if you ever get them. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

just do seach over onpirate4x4.com and you'll see what i mean.

and i case you don't do a search over there,one of the moderators over there ordered some rockwells from him and they were full of sand from the sand blaster.

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

just do seach over onpirate4x4.com and you'll see what i mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe some of the original threads were moved into the mod forum and you can't view them in a search.