Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

USA6x6 *pics added*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Shaggy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

As some of you know, I've had alot of problems with my wheels that I got from Daniel at USA6x6. I let him know awhile back and was waiting for a new style that he's coming out with. Last Thursday I told him that I'd changed my mind and I would take a set of his new style Hummer wheels, I saw alot of pics of them and they looked really nice. he's testing runout on every wheel now so those problems should be a thing of the past. Welds look real good too.

Anyways, the wheels shipped yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Yep, that's right, 8 day turnaround from order to shipping. They should be here by the end of the week, I'll post up pics of the packaging and the wheels themselves.

Please don't turn this into a USA6x6 bashing thread, there's plenty of those around anyways. Regardless of how you feel about Daniel and the problems he's had, one thing he does is take care of issues that you have with his products, which I agree have been many. This is my third set of wheels from him and I hope that they'll be the first good set. I have high hopes from the pics that I've seen.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Re: USA6x6 *DELETED*

Post deleted by Shaggy

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: USA6x6

ah, smart one we posted in the wrong forum /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Just messing with you man!

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i would like to know how these wheels work out! he is relatively local to me and i have thought about his wheels but don't want the problems that have plagued him in the past /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

thanks shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

he is a snake
    you are out of your mind to deal with him
    twice you have lost and you still are going back???

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    he is a snake
    you are out of your mind to deal with him
    twice you have lost and you still are going back???

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody makes mistakes.. Daniel has learned from his mistakes. It is time to move on and give him a chance.. I am. He has always stood behind his products to make it right for you..

7. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

I've never bought anything from him, but have spoke with him several times and he has helped me out a bit and given me some good leads. He's a nice guy for sure. I followed some of the problems he was having over at the "flip'em off and slam'em" board.

I hope things turn around for him. I'm one of those sick pups who love the idea of custom 6x6s! I like what he is doing and hope he can continue to do it and keep his clients happy.

I didn't even know he was posting on this board, what is his handle?

Eric M.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Sorry, but Jason's wheel that came seperated from his center was enough for me. I wouldn't buy a damn thing from that hack, and I can't believe anyone here would stick up for him.

I really don't think anyone should be given that may second chances when they build wheels that seperate from their centers.

He's lucky that nobody was killed in that maneuver.

9. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry, but Jason's wheel that came seperated from his center was enough for me. I wouldn't buy a damn thing from that hack, and I can't believe anyone here would stick up for him.

I really don't think anyone should be given that may second chances when they build wheels that seperate from their centers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a set of wheels from Stockton Wheels come apart on me years ago. They got it together and are one of the better known wheel manufactures around today. I do see your point. We'll just have to see what happens. Since Shaggy has made the decision to try one more time, I'm hoping it works out (I bet he is too!)

Eric M.

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a set of wheels from Stockton Wheels come apart on me years ago. They got it together and are one of the better known wheel manufactures around today. I do see your point. We'll just have to see what happens. Since Shaggy has made the decision to try one more time, I'm hoping it works out (I bet he is too!)

Eric M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I agree. I guess we'll see how well Shaggy works out.

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

it's weird how an outfit like 6by can be on the front page of a popular4x4 rag and then turn around and produce so much reported crap, I always thought that you had to be pretty reputible to get in a rag like they were, I guess not? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifand I was seriously considering buying some rim inserts from them, sounds like it's time to call on cybrefire again. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. gokartergo

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you have never made a mistake in your life.. He is only human.. Everybody makes mistakes.. The diffrence is if you learn from them and do better.. You Obviously never learn..

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you have never made a mistake in your life.. He is only human.. Everybody makes mistakes.. The diffrence is if you learn from them and do better.. You Obviously never learn..

[/ QUOTE ]

I have made plenty of mistakes in my life and learned.

The problem is that Daniel has continually lied to his customers reguarding delivery, and the mistakes he has made have nearly cost people their lives.

I've done some stupid [darn] in my time, but never anything that could have certainly caused the death of another individual.

Things like that, I don't tend to forget easily. Whether I'm a bad person for that, oh well, but it's foolish to think that everything is fine now if you ask me.

14. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

Daniel didnt make 'mistakes' that got him in troubles.
    he boldfaced lied and misrepresented products.

a friend bought 50 used hummer tires.
    repeated emails regarding 'no sidewall puntures'
    3 of 50 were not sidewall puntured vs the claimed and requested 'zero'
    appears they had some sharp cactus spines where they were from
    a volume deal turns into trying to recoup or minimize your losses
    that isnt a mistake, that is a snake.
    any moneys you send him should be considered a donation

15. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I would have to agree with MJ, snake is a good word.

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    any moneys you send him should be considered a donation

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. gokartergo

I have dealt with him personely.. You have not.. You are going by second hand knowledge.. Untill you have dealt with him yourself.. You should shut your mouth..

18. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I would have to agree with MJ,

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [darn]!
    are you feeling ok?

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I have dealt with him personely.. You have not.. You are going by second hand knowledge.. Untill you have dealt with him yourself.. You should shut your mouth..

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I've learned that when someone else deals with a company that provides piss poor customer service, not to deal with them.

I took that chance with KMA and my bumpers turned out like crap. Had I known, I would have stayed as far away as possible.

I am not going to throw my hard earned cash at something that has, in the past, been 100% crap. Sorry, but my money doesn't grow on trees and I cannot afford to take the risk, and neither can others.

Daniel should choose another profession, because he has spoiled his reputation for the one he is in right now. It's too little, too late if you ask me.

20. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Please don't turn this into a USA6x6 bashing thread, there's plenty of those around anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.