Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

USBH: Ghost Hunting?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Now that I have a gang dedicated to scaring the piss out of itself hunting ghosts and whatnot, lemme hear some ghost stories!

I recall some being told a while ago, let's hear all of them this time around

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

When I was at Fresno County, one of our swing shift guys at a post that had a camera system caught something on camera one night. The "thing" which is probably best described as an orb was moving and he followed it across the lot, into the air onto a second floor balcony. I haven't seen anything to explain it, plus the building was an old children's hospital, complete with morgue in the basement.......................

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

The day after my Wife's Mom died I was downstairs watching the tube with the lights off. Looked over my right shoulder at the staircase and saw a figure halfway down the stairs. I turned back to the tube and said, What's up sweetie" thinking it was my wife. Felt a gentle rush of air, looked back over and there was nothing.

Gerri swears to this day it was her Mom checking in on us.

4. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah, i might have seen a coke can ,move across the glass table all by itself , just mabey, about a week ago :crazy: