Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

used tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thezentree, Dec 14, 2003.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

anyone bought tires from boyce equipment? www.boyceequipment.com

they have used humvee tires with 60%-80% tread left for $100 ea shipped. bein that im on a budget and all (wait, no, its not a budget, i just dont have any money /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif), looks like a good deal.

anyone have experience with these tires? i read the review of a D60 in the product review session here, and it looks like theyre a good shop /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't know anything about thier tires, but looking at thier website, I'm kinda intrested in thier 20 Ton Garwood Winch [​IMG]

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i never delt with them but i will now they look great! im gunna order them as soon as i get the cash, and do a little more lift. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. thezentree

haha, youre welcome.

lemme know how it goes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

Buy my 36 14.50 MT baja belted I have them for sale for 300 OBO I can bring them to you if you want.
    Earl

6. thezentree

i would, but i dont want 14.50s, also, its gonna be at least 6 months before i buy tires. thanks for the offer though.

O/T, i have a few friends that go to ECU, i might be headin up there later this school year. oughta do a trail ride /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

No problem but if you change your mind let me know Ill probly still have them. I know a guy in killdeval hills we can get the hummer radal tires from used or new he wants 100 for used and 900 for a set of 5 new. IM going to buy a millitary hummer body from him. If you get a chance to come up let me know Mabe Ill have the blazer back on the road by then.

8. thezentree

sweet, radials are even better. ill give ya a yell when i get around to buyin tires