Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

using 0 rates in front from ORD????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Apr 4, 2002.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

does anyone use the 0 rates from ORD in the front of there truck? i am considering puting some in the front but i want to know if it cause alot of extra axle wrap.also has anyone moved there front end forward with these 0 rates if so did you have any problem with anything contacting somwhere?please give me some feed back on this product i need an extra added inch in the front and wanted to know if this is the way to go.

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I installed them in the front and rear and I haven't felt any differnce when I'm in 4WD. I see no problem with useing them since they are only an inch they don't have as much leverage to cause a noticable amount of axle wrap.

3. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Yup.. Got em in front and back. I got the plain ones. I think I'll get the off-set ones to re-center the rear axle

4. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

sounds good i will order mine tomorrow if anyone else has them in the front let me know what you think of them.

5. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I put them in the front if my truck when I did the D60 install. I used the 1.5in offset too. They work great. I havn't had any problems with them. I have a few pics on my webshots page.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/donimator

6. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

I just put them in my p/u with no problems except for getting a new driveshaft built. But that's because I moved the axle forward an inch and a 1/2. Everything seems to work great so far.