Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

utah meet and greet?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by alf4444, Jul 8, 2005.

1. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

when are all the utah guys gonna get together for a run or to have a few beers..or punch for the ones that may be ...you know :doah: :haha:

2. utchev

utchev Registered Member

There aren't any yoooootah guys on here, are there?

3. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

If I can get my drive shaft back and installed by saturday, I'd like to try to go to little moab over by utah lake. That might be pretty short notice, and I might not even be able to make it - but that is the plan right now. I would be up for a meet and greet sometime for sure. And um, yeah... I will be drinking punch, cause... ya know :rolleyes: :bow:

4. tacoma

tacoma 1/2 ton status

I'm here. :D

I'd dig that, but I'll be out of town until the 22nd. If this gets scheduled for that weekend, I'm totally down to meet you all. My Blazer is nearly stock, and really only has the worn ProComps as a "performance aid" :saweet: I hate those tires.

Anyway, someone call me if it's goin' down.. 435-224-2453 I'll be in SC until then!

Thanks
    Tacoma

5. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I'll watch this thread for awhile and if there is enough interest we should set something up. My blaze is still stuck in 2wd mode until I get the Ujoints changed in the d44. I will be going to the king 4x4 challenge in price on aug. 13 though :D

6. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

I am up for anything really, just as long as I am not working whenever it ends up going down. Keep me posted.

7. Blazr77400

Blazr77400 1/2 ton status

I would like to join in too. I will also try and drag my brother along in his Blazer on 39.5" Iroks.