Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Uwharrie Sat Oct 9th

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by clarkjw24, Sep 28, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If anyone is interested we'll meet up Sat morning around 9:00 am. As of now I think that its me and Sapper. We're both just planning a day trip. I'm leaving that night to head back home. If you can come or want to come post up so we'll know how long to wait. Come on guys its gonna be cold and closed before long.

2. bowtiebstrd

bowtiebstrd Registered Member

John, Uwharrie's gonna be packed that weekend ... the Suzuki-based Zuwharrie event is that weekend, so watch out for the mighty little speed bumps /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

just so its not a big surprise but i may not make it, depends on how progress goes this week, right now i have to finish grinding one caliper and thats a PITA i couldnt beleve how hard the first one was, then i have to modify my brake lines a little and remount my shocks, hope to get alot done tommarow but im worried about it leaving no time to trouble shoot any problems once everthing is done

4. clarkjw24

Problems? Whats that? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I hope you can make it. Also, anyone is welcome to join me because I know I'm going to be there. Gonna make this the last trip until next year. I'm going TBI this winter, adding beadlocks, larger tires and changing the gears so the rig will be down until next spring.

5. sapper

Me and a friend who will be bringing his toyota are planning a long wrench fest tonite, hopefully get it done, i really want to be there, like you said it will be the last time i can make it this year. With us at least there will be three, his toy is built so im looking foward to watching it /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. clarkjw24

I've got three riders with me. I'm trying to talk one of them into taking his 80 swb 4x4 but he's not sure. But three trucks will do. I wish I was closer I'd come over and help but 4hrs away is a little too far. You need me to bring anything? I've parted 2 K5s since you came over.

7. sapper

mayby a spare front shaft, i had mine extended when i put in the zero rates, now i have to take it out but with the 52s its still 2"s further away, however the 60 has the yoke closer so i will see, it looks now that if i pull the zero rate it will all match up somehow /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Sorry but I wont be able to make it on staurday. Seems yall want to plan a run on the day that I have to take the SAT's for the last time. Hopefully I will get a decent score and get accepted to appalachian, wilmington, state somewhere like that. I will be making a run beofre uwharrie closes and will notify you guys of that as soon as I plan a date.
    -Harrison

9. sapper

Well i wont be there, had a emergency today and the boss is flying out in the morning, when does it close??? i have to get back up there this year mayby next weekend, anyone else?