V3500 crewcab longbed 4x4

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by afroman006, Feb 16, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Aug 21, 2002
    I'm in the market for a crewcab. It has to be a 4x4 and in good condition. It must be a V3500, I want fuel injection. Needs to be in or near Texas. That is all for now.
  2. lt1yj

lt1yj 1/2 ton status

Oct 7, 2001
    I have a white '99K3500 Crew Cab Longbed Dually for sale.

454,4L80E,BW1356 74K

Lifted 6" w/315/85/16 Xterrains w/~50% tread (2 spares). Alcoas, Linex, Mesa Stainless headers, flowmasters, Hypertech programmer, fiberglass cap, remote start, alarm...... I have a new set of 4:56's for the front, it's currently running 4:10's front and rear. Was going to swap but have other priorities right now.

Truck is white with a grey cloth interior, buckets up front, bench in rear. I can deliver as far as Dallas for gas $.

Truck is in GREAT condition with the exception of the hood. I tweaked the hood about a week ago in a dumbass maneuver while parked in my garage. It still closes fine and looks fine from a distance but right at the hing on both sides it has a wave about 6' in diameter. No other known problems.

It's been stored every winter and garaged kept except this year. I need more practical transportation for the winter. Just moved from Illinois to Michigan and this truck is not acceptable for narrow country roads in the middle of a snow storm.

I've put approximately 40K miles on it since I've owned it with about 5K in towing. Gets 10.5-11 on the highway empty. 8-9 towing 7K lb trailer w/Jeep on it.

$16,500 FIRM. Have pics I can send this weekend send me an email or PM if interested

PS: I had a GMC grille painted to match and have all new lights and emblems I'll throw in if you'd prefer to switch it to GMC. I never installed it.

I also removed all factory trim and stickers. Very clean.