Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

VA Events....

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by AkMudr, Mar 1, 2005.

1. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

March 19th me n the local boys are headeed up to Petersburg for the mud bogs..ya'll should come out..Lots of trucks, mud and beer(Oh and HOT chicks to)....****ttty weather pending

Also, the weekend following that me nt he boys are gonna head south to Corolla Beach, N.C. and go test out my new drivetrain and steering. Everyone and anyone is invited, the more the better.

If anyone wants details, post up.

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Is this down in Dinwiddie at the dragstrip? Bodatious is April 2nd, might go to that, I dunno, and sanddragging starts April 2nd at Newtown....

3. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Yeh March 19th in Dinwiddie. I'll proby make the april 2nd drags, my buddy wants to run his suped up k5 out there.

4. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Alrightly boys, me n the local gang are plannin the VMP bog march 19th, Corolla beach run the following weekend if anyone wants to join us!

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

What and where is that, we're going to williamsburg next week Mon-Sat and might stay in Va Beach Sat night if we can find a decent cheap hotel for the night.

6. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Corolla beach is about 1 hour south of VA beach in N.C. Pretty cool place, miles and miles of beach to drive on, tons of mud and power line trails back in the woods. I'm about 25 minutes from williamsburg.

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Which day are yall going and is there anyplace to stay down there? Are there places to go in a stock Suburban?

8. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Not sure if/when we are goin, the weather has been kinda crappy and since its rihgt on the water, it can be kinda chilly if the suns not out. Theres tons of hotels down there, seems like a real high end, high dollar area, real shwanky lookin joints. You can manage the beach in a stock burban, just hafta know where to go and not to go, it can be pretty soft.

Past run pics....

http://www.atlanticoffroad.com/gallery/view_album.phpset_albumName=Corolla

Heres a map.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?mo=ma&2si=gaz&1gi=0&un=m&go=1&2gi=0&1c=Hampton&1g=u3ar1b0ZdiY%3d&2tabval=address&1l=Uy3jRphCrug%3d&2c=Corolla&1da=%2d1%2e000000&1rc=Z1XAA&1n=HAMPTON%20CITY&cl=EN&2g=V%2fBRRRdC0V4%3d&1s=VA&2l=z43bglCTh8w%3d&ct=NA&1v=ZIP&2n=Currituck&1y=US&1tabval=address&1z=23666&1si=gdt&2s=NC&2da=%2d1%2e000000&2rc=A5XAX&2v=CITY&did=1111141883&2y=US&rsres=1&ovi=1