Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vaccum tubing

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Peeetah, Oct 23, 2000.

1. Peeetah

Peeetah Registered Member

Any ideas on where to get replacment vaccum hosing for my Jimmy. I need the tubes that plug into the water neck sender. The tubing plugs into a rubber key of sorts. I know this sounds vauge but I can't think of a better way to describe it. there is a similair "key" for the tubing on the passenger side of my air cleaner.

Peter Schneider
    81 Jimmy

2. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Are they the kinda hard plastic ones? As far as I know, they would be a dealer item, if they still have them, or could get them. I know we can't get them at Autozone, and I have never seen them at any other autoparts. But then again, I could always be wrong. - Steve</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Steve Sosa a.k.a. "sosaman"</font color=blue>
    http://sosaman.home.texas.net/carpics.html

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If you're talking about 3/16 rubber vacuum line, any parts store should stock it. That's what runs from the coolant switch to the air cleaner, on my truck at least.........