Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

valentines day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ProJunkRacing, Feb 14, 2006.

1. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

well what all did everyone do for their ladies for valentines day .

mine says it is the stupidest bs holiday and didn't want anything she needed a break from school to night so took her out for dinner to texas roadhouse , what all did everyone elso do for their significant other/bf/gf 's

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I plan on taking mine out tommorrow night for dinner. She is in the restuarant business so she has to work tonight.

She already gave me my gift.....5" exhaust from the turbo back with muffler and Stainless 6" tip for my Ram Cummins....what a women...:bow:

3. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I work nights so I made my wife breakfast this am. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, and some coffee. Got her some flowers too. We are going to go to dinner this weekend, but just because. I always just do something simple like that..it works better than buying a bunch of crap from the store:wink1: :D

4. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

My fiancee lives in Germany still and I dont get to see her till may:frown1: . I just emailed some pics of pink flowers, and told her well have more fun next year. Now I have a year to think of something creative :thinking: :doah: :whistle:

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Valentines day...........

.............is a steaming pile of crap.

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

:bow: Drunk,and single

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROOOOOOOOKENHEARTHEDDDDDDDDDD

Everybody!

WHO HAD LOVE, THAT'S NOW DEPARTEDDDDD

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

bitter much?

9. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

I'm with ya on that one.

10. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Bitter? Hardly. I just think it's a rediculous holiday.

Whats the point? Why is Valentines Day what it is? Valentines day has always been touted as the "womens" day. Wheres my day? Why are women so much more special that they get a day where they almost expect me to buy something for them? No freakin way. I want my day too...Whatever women that happens to be in my life isn't anymore special than I am, or anymore deserving of a day like that, than I am. Even during some of the longer relationships I had, I though valentines day was a waste of time. On one day out of the year, if I'm expected to buy a women some jewlery or chocolate or flowers or a teddy bear...somthing for her to show her friends and be proud of, then is it unfair for me to expect her to get me some new tires or a new gun or something that I can show off to my friends? A women isn't any more special or deserving than I am. THats why I think Valentines day is a steaming pile of crap.:D

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

White day man, white day

12. ProJunkRacing

March 20th official Steak and bj day

here is to you bro this was posted on myspace i saw it and thought of you hope it is "appropriote"

"Every 14th of February men get the chance to display their fondness for their wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secret...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak & Blowjob Day."

Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so the ladies can have a day to show their man just how much they love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town. The name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak and a BJ. That's it. This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak & Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love, as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So, spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world."

13. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Wifey kicked down a new home stereo (actually, a gift for the both of us), and she got a new wedding band that she has been wanting. Then we got drunk and :ignore: :saweet: :hack: :woot: :waytogo:

John

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Lets see if I can translate, you got drunk, duct taped her mouth shut, rocked out with the new stereo, went to the shop and hacked some fenders, did a little jig and then stuck your finger up her bum...It's almost like I'm psychic, I know huh...:D

15. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I PICKED UP A COUPLE OF TO GO DINNERS FROM A LUCILLES RESTERAUNT AND THEN 4X4ed MY WAY UP ON TOP OF SOME HILLS BY MY HOUSE. WE HAD DINNER ON TOP OF THE HILL AND HAD A LIT UP VIEW OF ALL THE SURROUNDING CITIES. IT WAS A WIN WIN SITUATION, SHE GOT TO HAVE VALENTINES DAY AND I GOT TO SHIFT INTO 4LOW. I GOT THE IDEA FROM SHEOLDBLAZE, THANKS MAN. MY GF SAID IT WAS THE VALENTINES DAY SHES EVER HAD AND I DIDNT EVEN BUY HER A GIFT.

I'M NOT A REAL BIG FAN OF THIS HOLIDAY(AS A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD HAVE MENTIONED), BUT FOR SOME OF US, IT'S SUICIDE IF WE DON'T PUT IN A LITTLE EFFORT.

16. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Right here.. March 14th, Steak & BJ Day

I steamed live lobster, made shrimp scampi and suffered through a 2 hour chick flick with her in hopes that 4 weeks from now, she'll come thru for me on S&BJD :D

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Before all the "I Dos" were said, steak and bj day had another name, it was called Tuesday...:doah:

18. ProJunkRacing

lol

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I called her on the phone this morning...

She had to work last night, but I thought it was at one job but it was really the other... Plus I had more painful nose repairs, so I wasn't exactly in the mood to do anything last night... That's my excuse anyway, and she seemed to accept it...

We're going out Friday to an east-coast style sandwich shop and a hockey game... YEAH!