Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Valentines Day??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ok so i might be a little late here but help me out.. im fairly low on cash right now being my 200$ insurance payment is due on the 15th.. that leaves me with about 60 bucks to play with for valentines day with the g/f

i already have the gifts.. now im wondering...

cook her lunch.. "watch movies" until 6 or so, then drive her to the beach to watch the sun set? or what, come on guys, help a budget minded youngin out..

TIA!!

2. Confedneck

anybody?? come on you old farts, help me out LOL

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Damn...thats a tough one. You said you already got the gifts. You can take her to a nice romantic dinner somewhere quiet for $60 and than take the stroll along the beach later. A nice dinner out would be my choice. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Remember...If she's happy....Your happy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Then again, this Sat, my wife and I started dating 23 years ago. Sunday is our 18th anniversary. I dont have a clue on what to get here. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im finally with a girl i realy like now and im kinda in the same bout, this Vday is gana be great though, this girl is awesome, but umm..im getting her the usual stuff and goin to her house were ganna eat there and watch movies and stuff..and who knows what else. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Make her a nice romantic dinner you could pack up picnic style and take her to the beach and watch the sunset and eat. Don't forget the single rose in a vase and the wine and a nice blanket to sit on. It would be one she wouldn't forget and knew was from your heart.

My husband and me will be spending our V day pulling an Lt1 out of our 94 to put into our 70, nothing screams romance like some grease and a cold beer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think I'll give my wife a pear necklace.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think I'll give my wife a pear necklace.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

um, sure.

Nothing says "I love you" quite like a pear.

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifYeah thats it I'm gonna rest two pears on her chin... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

And I thought you forgot the L /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    And I thought you forgot the L

[/ QUOTE ] Nope that'll be between the pears.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. Confedneck

gonna cook steak, and angel hair pasta in parmesean sauce with shrimp.. candle lit by vanilla scented candles, then to the beach to watch the sun set..

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's guys like you that ruin it for the rest of us.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

One word. Well maby 2.
    Flowers and Chocolate.
    Thats all I ever needed to keep women happy. Aint had no complaints yet.

15. Confedneck

fumes.. you mean us young whippersnappers that know how to take care of their underage gf?? LOL.. THIS GUY can cook like no other..whats sadder is i have to drive her car to the beach because she wont ride in my truck.. all thats left is to get her another card and find a blindfold..

got her a card for vday last month... but i reread the poem i wrote her and dont like it anymore.. so i gotta get another tonight..

16. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    whats sadder is i have to drive her car to the beach because she wont ride in my truck..

[/ QUOTE ]

What /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Strange /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

my wife is taking me the the auto show and in return she will get a warm bath(rose pedals in water)dinner,massage and i will watch our 8 month old baby girl
    and we have snow on the ground /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif PERFECT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Confedneck

[​IMG]
    well y'all, there she is, the dinner table for tonight.. since the picture i added some rose petals spread over the table.. the menu stands as shrimp pasta and steak...
    rose petals for the bedroom floor and bed as well..
    cant wait to eat the steak, im hungry LOL

19. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

That seems so much more upscale than something I'd do.
    [​IMG]

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif