Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Value of a mint 1976 Blazer?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Rob K, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Rob K

Rob K Newbie

Hello all. Just found this site and have a question. I've got a chance to buy a 1976 Chevy Blazer with 19K original miles on it (all original except running boards, even has the original tires on it). 4 spd trans w/350 engine, Dana 44 in front, 12 bolt rear, NP 205 transfer case. Cheyenne trim. Interior is like new, body is perfect except paint is starting to fade and small bit of surface rust where running board enters body. Not many options, including no A/C. What do you think this is worth? The guy wants $5,500. Thanks for any help.

2. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

$5500 is not bad in my opinion. Course I'm a sucker for low-mileage original un-molested GM 4x4s!! I just paid $3000 for a 1960 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with 51,000 original miles!! I'd say if you like it, go for it!

3. bigblock454

bigblock454 Clack Clack Clack Premium Member

sounds like its worth a min of $5500.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I own a 76 K5 Blazer, so I might be bias, but I'd say HELL YEAH it's worth that. If you're not going to buy it, PLEASE post a phone number so maybe one of us could get in on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Welcome to CK5 !!!! You won't be able to find better information, or a better group of people anywhere on the net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!