Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vancouver/Surrey BC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hossbaby50, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I just thought I would let you northerners know I will finally get to see your area soon. Monday I am flying up there for work to see a jobsite in Surrey. I would like to meet some of you guys but I fly in Monday at 10:30am & leave Monday at 5:30PM. I wish I could spend a day or two up there but the boss wants me back in AZ to be on another jobsite on Tuesday. :crazy:

I have wanted to see this area of the world for awhile & I hope this mini-trip will inspire me to return sooner then later.

Harley

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I live and work in Surrey. I am done work at 4:30 though. Is it your flight that leaves at 5:30 or do you need to leave Surrey for the airport at 5:30?

Rene

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

My flight leaves at 5:30 so I will need to be back at the airport around 3-4pm.

Harley

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Last I checked you need to be at the airport 3 hours early for international flights...which is really going to limit your time. Even Domestic flights here you need to be 90 minutes to two hours early.

Rene