Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vandalism Sucks!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 82_k5, Feb 20, 2005.

1. 82_k5

82_k5 Registered Member

It all started when i decided i needed to sell my blazer to get financially stable. I'm only 16 and i have put a new motor and tranny in it and i am still 250 in debt. I drove it into nampa, near boise, ID, and left it at our rental with for sale signs in it. Five hours later i came back and discovered that the drivers side window in my hardtop had been broken and the only reason it was still together was because of the aftermarket tint. Now i'm stuck with a broken window i can't afford to fix, a blazer i can't afford to drive, and some renters that piss me off. Sorry i just had to vent a little.

I guess if you have to look at it in a good way, i get to drive the blazer until i can get a new window but the tires are bald and will probably pop before i can get it all back together and sell it. Things NEVER work out.

2. 82_k5

82_k5 Registered Member

Does anyone have a driver side window and some 31 or 32 inch tires around boise ID for a decent price?

3. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

If I had a window.. you could have it for just shipping but sorry I dont...
    :frown1:
    vandalism sucks

4. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

raise the rent to pay for the window. problem solved

5. 82_k5

82_k5 Registered Member

I would raise the rent except it's not my call. I'm just gonna quit trying to sell it and look for a window and tires. If it was up to me, i'd raise the rent for a month until i got the money out of them, and than evict them.

6. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

that sux. i just turned 17 and im in a little debt too on my blazer. i cant pass emissions, i have no paint and soon here im guna need new tires.

im sure someone will want to buy it if you are paitent.

7. buffblazer

buffblazer 1/2 ton status

i think i still have the side widows to my blazer, we replaced them with the sliding ones about 5 years ago so i dont know. i know i have the rear window but i dont know about the side ones i will check and post again later. if i have them i may be able to send them to you for free if you pay for the shipping.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

have you talked to your parents?? I know my dad would have whoever the person renting was out on their ass in an hour, legal or not. If you are sure it was one of the people in the rental then call the cops or tell your parents, if they do nothing, well then I have nothing nice to say about them.

Hell if it were mine I'd have taken the broken glass and spread it in front of the door of the person I thought it was, knock and run.