A year ago I decided I was gonna sell my '93 for something that could either tow or get good gas mileage. My dad assured me that his PSD would be available for any towing duties until I could afford my own rig. I sold the '93 and a couple other things and bought a grand prix that should last me for a long long time. My rig has been in the garage getting turned into a tube buggy since May. Since I bought the grand prix, the amount of time that he forsees me using his truck is getting smaller and smaller and smaller. I asked him mid-October if I could go to Moab next year for BB. He took a couple weeks to think about it and said yes. Today, he told me that he might have a hunting trip planned for sometime in October, so no dice...no matter when his trip is. Yeah, I'm a spoiled brat, etc. My sister has blown so much of his cash over the years that it's nuts, so I don't feel bad about using his truck to run to northern Minnesota once in a while. I need a tow rig sooner or later, but this is getting to be a ****ty deal. I would have bought an '80's 1-ton if I knew that this were coming. So now, I'm gonna have a rig but a tow truck once in a while that I can't take where I want. Do I: -Finish the trail toy, put it in storage, get to use the tow truck once in a while, try and build up an 80's CC dually when it's done. -Part out the trail toy, sell the trailer, and get back into the hobby when I've got a real job. -Put the toy into storage, try and find a CC dually, build it up and finish the trail toy when the tow rig is ready to go. -Get naked, piss myself and cry.