Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vehicle time lines -percentage of life in a blazer?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Apr 22, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I was born in Feb of 1978, mom and dad bought our first blazer in Aug of 1978

first blazer was a 78 (I was 6months old when I parents bought it)
    [​IMG]
    Behind the Wheel at 6months old
    [​IMG]

then my parents bought the 87 in 87
    [​IMG]

I bought an 83 around 96
    [​IMG]

Traded my parents 87 with EFI for my 83 in 97 when they bought a new 97 Yukon
    [​IMG]

then I fixed up the 87
    [​IMG]

then I bought another 87 to hack up and bash
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

So I would say I'm at about 99.9% on life in a blazer /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    I want to be buried in the silver blazer /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

My Dad wrecked his K5 4 years before I was born /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. We still have it though, been sitting in the barn for 24 years. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh yeah, you're a pic whore!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, you're a pic whore!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif ssshhhhhh /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif