Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vehicles got spray painted last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by WRENCH-HEAD, May 7, 2006.

1. WRENCH-HEAD

WRENCH-HEAD 1/2 ton status

:angry1:
    Guess after I got home last night some people decided it would be cool to spray paint cars in the parking lot of my condo. Got my K10 and Tahoe along with others. Just wish I would have caught them. The K10 is up for paint in a month so no biggie, but the tahoe I've had for two months.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

holy crap
    **** like this makes me glad i have a garage

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Oh that just flippin blows!!!!!

What happened to not destroying other peoples' property for fun?

Hopefully they'll get caught by someone else and they'll spray paint the little punks Mommy and Daddy bought clothes and haircuts and............

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Try a rag soaked with some WD40 on it.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sucks. Cleaning wax will probably take it off. Hope they didn't get you too bad.

6. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I had some kids take out my windshield and a bunch of others in my neigborhood a few years back. They got caught though, a cop figured it was a little suspicious a bunch of teens driving around so late at night. I feel your pain bro. Also considering I lost my 86 on Friday.

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Some kids did that a few years ago to about 200 cars...They caught them...

8. WRENCH-HEAD

WRENCH-HEAD 1/2 ton status

Got most of it off the tahoe with a pressure wash and the truck is actually stripped of trim to get painted so no loss, just one more layer to sand down. Sad part is it happens quite often around here and no one gets caught. This side of town has to many rich parents to busy to take care of their kids. I've seen the kids around here breaking windows and they are only in junior high at most and this crap happens at around 3 or 4 am. What the hell are they doing out then???????

9. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

One time about three years ago, a Mexican gangbanger painted my Crew Cab truck with his MS-13 gang name two times. Since it was the same person both times, I figured he would be back. I vowed that I would out last this little bitch punk, and catch him. I sat all night long, hiding behind some bushes in the dark, with my shotgun for 43 days straight. On the 44th day at about 3:20 AM, the f*cker came back. As he was painting my truck, I came flying out of the bushes at full speed. His freind saw me coming and ran, but the Mexican dirt bag painting my truck was too focused on my truck, and relized too late that I was on him. Without breaking stride as I was coming at him, I rifle butted him in the face, and nocked him on his ass. I stuffed the barrel of my shotgun in his nose, and cut his nose open. While I had my shot gun pionted at his face, I rifled through his pockets, hoping to find somthing, which would be a clue to his identity, and where he lived. I found a little black book, which had a bunch of friends and families name and phone numbers. I HAD THAT LITTLE PUNK BITCH NOW! If he had any intention at all of trying to retaliate, I would be able to retaliate right back. Since tagging my truck is only a misdomeaner, I figured it would be a waist of time to call the cops because they would just release him before law enforcment could even finish doing their paper work. So, I kicked him in his fat Mexican stomach (knocking the wind out of him), and told him, "I know where to find you...you little ****** punk bitch". Then let him go. I never heard from him again.

10. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Swift justice. What this country needs more of. Not vigilante, just swift.

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I call bull****............

And you're damn lucky one of his hombres didn't blow you away while you were focussing on the bad guy. You're also lucky the cops didn't happen to pass by while you had you shotgun in the guy's face. I have a feeling that the tagger wouldn't have been the guy getting hauled to jail that night. :deal:

12. cbbr

And if you did do it, you need a hobby. Besides sneaky taggers.

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Notice how I kept my mouth shut...:haha: :haha: :haha: :doah:

14. cbbr

Is it the new you? Quiet fumes? Just does not sound right....

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nah sometimes it's just funner to watch, now if he'd have asked for help getting the noose around his neck I'd have obliged...:D

16. 1-ton

I have to admit, I am a crazy SOB. My wife thought I had lost my marbles, when I sat watch every night for so long. When you live in a ghetto infested with Mexican gangbangers, it amazing the things you see going on at 3 or 4 AM in the morning when they think no one is watching. All the gangbangers in that niehgborhood where glad after I moved. So was my wife because after we moved into a normal neighborhood, I brought down my intensity a few levels. Some of my niehgbors would call me Charles Bronson because of the Death Wish movies. I would rather go down fighting than be a victim scared of my own shadow. One of my favorite quotes is "Reasonbale people never accomplish anything". I pretty much refuse to consider the consequences of protecting myself, family, and property. You have to remember, I am a dick head. Just ask Fumes?

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I can TOTALLY understand how you felt, and trust me when I tell you that I have a keen appreciation of the power of anger and it's ability to push a guy to the next step. I would also do whatever it took to keep my family safe.

That being said, if I was in the slammer because I chose poorly and overreacted to a given situation, I wouldn't be there to protect my family. So next time you decide to put yourself in harm's way over a dumb truck, remember that the outcome may prevent you from being there for you wife and kids. You refuse to consider the consequence of protecting your family and property? That's a shame, and quite ironic, if you ask me.

Wow. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and mildly insulting too. I would say that reasonable people are the lifeblood of our society. Level heads prevail, my friend, trust me. Jails and morgues are full of people who think like you do.

Good luck anyway.......

18. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That's actually a half quote

Reasonbale people never accomplish anything with such spectacular damage on so many levels as bullheaded fools who rush in

19. 1-ton

For me it was not just over my truck, it was a fight for my nieghborhood, and the the American way of life. The Mexicans are taking over nieghborhood after nieghborhood here in the United States South West with their gangs. White people cannot keep running from one suburb to another, and have to somewhere sometime take a stand, and say enough is enough. It is easy for somebody that has never had Mexican gangbangers harass you when you are just trying to mind your own business, but it happens daily here in Las Vegas. I have a "conceal carry permit", and I carry daily.

Just yesterday I was in a grocery store parking lot loading some groceries into my truck, and had my little 6-year old boy with me. As I was loading my groceries, three Mexicans came up to me in a beat up old Toyota Cellica and asked if they could do some body work on a small dent in my truck. This is a common gypsy scam here in this town. I told them "NO" I was not interested. They kept on insisting, and would not go away. Then they started telling me how nice my 1991 V3500 Crew Cab is, and asked If I would sell it to them. Then they got pushy...saying they would give me top dollar for it, and insisted they wanted to test drive it. I discreatly removed my gun from my holster, and screamed "GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME". I never brandished the gun, but it was behind my back, with my finger on the trigger. It is funny how dirt bags have a much keener sense of survival than your average person, but they knew something was up, and walked away throwing racist insults at me the whole way. It is like this every day, and every where in this town, and if the Mexicans keep comming, it will be this way in your town one day too.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Theres a compound with an underground bunker waiting for you in the neonazi hills of Idaho,I suggest you pack hastily you're late for your fight, I mean flight...But before you are off your rocker and the grid completely ,may I suggest you get a snapshot of you in your old front yard running around waving your gun in the air for chopsake...:haha: :haha: :haha: :D