Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

vehicles, parts and junk

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by fourwheelerjeff, Dec 12, 2005.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

tow rig
    i am selling my tow rig. i have a 95 C2500HD 6.5 turbo diesel. a few of you have seen it. 6.5, auto, full power, extended cab, asking 6500.00 i will be keeping the tool box and i might try to find a set of stock wheels and tires for it.
    [​IMG]

blazers
    86 blazer missing engine, tranny and transfer; axles and springs. has a 3 inch body lift on it and rusty floor boards although the rest is real clean. asking 500.00 for it

i have a rust free blazer tub for sale, it is an 81, i have the title, it has had square tube welded along the bottom of the tub for sliders and has had the dash hacked out of it. i think it would be a good candidate for a dovetail front and rear. the front fenders also come with it and have had tube welded along the bottom also.
    again, this is just the tub and maybe the frame, but the running gear and suspension is staying.
    asking 500 or offer.

i have a 79 blazer with a 12 inch lift and 3/4 ton axles. i believe a 44/14 with 4.10 gears. the tires will be 39 inch mickey-t's on white spoke wheels. right now there is no carb on it or driveshafts. 350/350/203. it has a lot of rust on it. great potential for a rig with a smaller lift.
    asking 1500 for it

k-10s
    i have an 87 k10 truck for sale. it should have tbi but it has been ripped out for a carb set-up. the top end of the motor has been stolen. it has a 350/465/205. the 465/205 is out of a 77 truck, this one was a factory 4 speed truck so it does have the hydro clutch on it and all. currently has an 8 inch lift with springs in front and blocks in the rear. 10 bolts i think with 3.73's and the rear is exploded. tires were 39.5 boggers but they are gone. i am going to ask 2000 on this and see what happens.

i have an 82 swb 4x4 truck. actually needs a lot of tlc. engine, tranny and transfer are missing. someone stole the dash out of it and started taking the heater and all out of it. asking 500.00 for it

suburban
    i have an 87 2wd burb for sale with no title. motor and tranny is missing, although i do have the tranny. fuel tank and lines are missing. front seats missing, guages missing. dash pad missing, front seat belts may be missing, front clip is missing but i still have it if wanted. the longer it sits the more will be missing from it. like rear axle and springs. wheels.
    i guess it does have some redeeming features, all power, no rust.
    i am going to ask 500 but am very flexible on this price depending on what all is still on it when it sells. i am also open to trades for parts. delivery can be an option.

cherokees
    i have an 88 cherokee for sale. it has new 30 inch tires and a new 3 inch rough country lift. i was saving it for my daughter but life goes on. 4.0, auto, 231, 30/35 with 3.55's in the axles, laredo package (full power). if interested i can get pics, asking 2500.00 but open to offers

i have a 1987 cherokee for sale. it only moves when it is put in 4 wheel drive. i bought this and trailered it to my parents house and hooked the cables up to it and started it, seems to run real good. but i have not checked it out to see why it doesn't move. it is currently at my parents house but i will get them to send me some pics and post them up if anyone is interested. it is the 4.0, auto, 231 with a 30/35 with 3.55 gears in it. it also has some wiring problems as there are some wires wrapped around the steering column and when i touched them together the fan came on. i bought it to either fix up or use for parts, but i already have 4 others of these, so i decided to sell this one. i am asking 1000 for it.

samurai
    i have a complete rear end out of a sidekick and the front 3rd member axle housing out of a sidekick. back when i had a sami the plan was to put these under it to get the 5.12 gears. completely replace the rear and you can take the front and adapt it to the sami front is what i believe. asking 300.00 on these

tires
    33/12.50-15 goodyears mtr's. maybe 20% tread or less 100 for all 4
    36/12.50-15 swamper tsl's maybe 25-30% tread, wheeled on 200 for all 4
    36/12.50-15 swamper radials maybe 20% tread, 200 for all 4
    34/9.50-15 swamper tsl's, good tread but lots of chunking, 125 for all 5 will sell as spares for 25 each
    also,
    33/12.50-15 bfg all terrains, new with tags. 200 for both
    31/10.50-16.5 bfg all terrains, new with tags. 150 for both
    31/10.5-16.5 swamper tsl, new with tag. 75 on it
    31/10.50-15 swamper tsl, new with tag. 85 or 110 mounted on stock zuki white spoke wheel.

guns
    mak-90: this is basically an ak-47 with a thumbhole stock. this is brand new in the box and still sealed in the plastic; 7.62x39. asking 450.00
    colt police positive: this is an older colt like the police used to carry back in the day; .38 special. asking 300.00
    star 31P: this is in starvel finish; .40 smith and wesson. asking 350.00
    ruger new model blackhawk: this is in stainless finish; .357 magnum. asking 375.00
    winchester 1200: pump action shotgun, has win-choke barrel but only one choke and the bead is broken off, lots of wear; 12 gauge. asking 150.00
    mossberg 500: this is the ducks unlimited edition, very good condition; 12 gauge. asking 175.00

knives
    i have a benchmade automatic folder navy seal type knife. it has mainly sat on the canopy of my waterbed open to keep the spring in good shape. i don't think i have the box anymore, i think it got crushed when i moved. asking 150.00
    john ek handmade fighting knife. i do have the box, not real sure where. the knife is in my sock drawer. i forget which model. has wooden handle instead of the wrapped handle. asking 150.00
    gerber mark II (2), just the knife and sheath. no box, it didn't have one when it was new, just blister packed. asking 200.00
    all of these were bought while i was in the army and never really used, just carried on webbing. there might be more later, right now i am leaning towards keeping my cold steel and buck. if you think my prices are high, make an offer, but be prepared to be able to do some research to get a reasonable price.

bunk beds
    i have 2 sets of bunkbeds. first set is an older wooden set that can be used seperately as 2 twin beds. i bought new mattresses and bunky boards for them in 2002 and they have been in storage the past 2 years. asking 150 for this set.
    the second set is a metal set that cannot be used seperately. it has good mattresses that are heavier than the others. this set has been in storage for the past 4 years. asking 150 on this set also.
    delivery on any of this can be an option depending on where you are. if i sell my tow rig, i will use my m1008 to pull the trailer. feel free to make offers or ask questions as i really need to sell this stuff to settle some bills.
    thanks
    jeff

edit 12-13 new stuff
    1983 one ton blazer. 60/14 (4.10's) with a later model 350 with center bolt heads and holley carb, 350 turbo and 205 transfer. i think around 8 inches of lift and 35 inch bfg mud's on spoke wheels, either white or black. i bought this a few years ago and immediately after i bought it and it sat in front of my shop in haltom city, someone stole the driveshafts. i did drive it before they were missing. it has some rust but not near as bad as the 79. i haven't started since everything came up missing but would pull the plugs to get it ready before i started it. asking 3500.00 on this one
    1988 cherokee 2 door model. 4.0, auto, 231. i bought this to use for parts for my other cherokees. it is rough shape with the driver's door off but laying in the back. headlights and bezels, turn signals and all is missing off of the front. and i DO NOT have the title. asking 600.00 for this one

edit 12-14
    1994 saturn sl-2 with bad motor. i sold this to someone who got it hot and i don't know if they busted a head, block or just the head gasket. when you crank it over it shoots water out of the 2 and 3 cylinders. it is a 5 speed model. asking 750 on it.
    1990 saab 9000turbo with automatic. all power, sunroof. i bought this supposedly running but when i went to pick it up it wouldn't start. haven't really ever checked it out. asking 750 on this.

edit 12-14
    military surplus stuff; bdu's, field jackets, and mre's. i am gathering this stuff up out of storage, so if interested let me know.

edit 12-29
    marlin/glenfield model 60a, 22 automatic 125.00
    lee-enfield .308 for sale, surplus military, i have never fired it since i bought it. 200.00
    ruger p85, 9mm issued to wisconsin state police and then sent back to ruger for refurbishing, a good shooter. 350.00
    fm 9mm hi-power argentenia, browning hi-power made in argentenia. 325.00

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Is this a 2 door or 4 door? Got pics? You have four other Cherokees? the others in better or worse shape?

3. fourwheelerjeff

i have the 87 for sale and another 87 that is running about 6 inches of lift with an 8.8/30 combo with 4.56's, welded rear and lock right front. shopping around for custom bumpers for it right now. still short arm. waiting on an open radiator to change it over to the later style. then i am going to go and get some stereo done to it. i have 34's or 36's for it depending on my mood.

i have the 88 for sale and another 88 that is a 2 door that i bought for parts, supposedly it runs but has a fuel leak on the injector rail. it is missing part of the front grill, or it might be in the back with a bunch of other parts.

then i have a 91 that is running 7 inches of lift with dana 44's front (wagoneer) and rear (xj), spool and lockright with 4.56's. custom long arm suspension. fixed yoke. custom bumpers and sliders. i have more seats to put in it because i like my front seats to match but i still have to go and pick them up.

but i really want to keep my 87 and 91 :D

4. fourwheelerjeff

added new stuff
    1983 one ton blazer. 60/14 (4.10's) with a later model 350 with center bolt heads and holley carb, 350 turbo and 205 transfer. i think around 8 inches of lift and 35 inch bfg mud's on spoke wheels, either white or black. i bought this a few years ago and immediately after i bought it and it sat in front of my shop in haltom city, someone stole the driveshafts. i did drive it before they were missing. it has some rust but not near as bad as the 79. i haven't started since everything came up missing but would pull the plugs to get it ready before i started it. asking 3500.00 on this one

1988 cherokee 2 door model. 4.0, auto, 231. i bought this to use for parts for my other cherokees. it is rough shape with the driver's door off but laying in the back. headlights and bezels, turn signals and all is missing off of the front. and i DO NOT have the title. asking 600.00 for this one

5. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Any of the full-size chevy's have the HD heat option?
    It was only an option on non-AC trucks, and you can tell if you have the HD heat if the blower resistor next to the blower motor has 4 prongs instead of the usual 3. If you have it, I'll take the harness that runs from the blower switch in the cab, through the firewall in the middle and to the resistor. It's pretty much self-contained and is easy to get out.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

got a pic of this?

old stile or a newer one? black blade? how thick? 1/8th ish or 5/16?

why you clearing out moving or something?

7. fourwheelerjeff

i will get a pic, i have 2 digital cameras but my drive is out on the computer, therefore i have never been able to download the software for the camera, but i will get some pics for all this stuff

no, just one day got really disgusted with everything that i have and decided to clean house and pay off credit cards and other bills, then buy a bigger house and a newer, bigger tow rig. i haven't even started going through the parts shelves yet. you see, even if i sell everything listed, i still have all that is in my sig to play with. :D

8. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

I need the heater/ac control unit for an '84 K5.

Marty---

9. fourwheelerjeff

i really don't think i have one, but i will check.

10. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ever get the pic of the markII?

or the thickness and colout of the blade, and seath type?>

11. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

How come you're not selling the 30.06 :D