Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vendors, come out, come out where ever you are!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BIG*RED, Oct 28, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

well i've got a little bit of money saved up. not much but a few dollars. and i thought maybe i'll buy something for my blazer, and i figured in the process i would help out a fellow ck5 brother and buy from a vendor here

well there hasn't been much activity in the VENDOR section lately, and most post seem to be some what old...

so what vendors are still out there? who is still in business?...anyone have any really good deals on something that i just can't live without?

post up and let us know whos still around!! :D

2. Brocky

Brocky 1/2 ton status

Can I join this one aswell. :haha: I have a bit of money cribbed aside and need to get rid of it before the woman smells it. :haha: Any new deals?

3. Truckstuffandmore

Truckstuffandmore Registered Member

Hello we are a brand new vendor. We have many different lines avaiable to us. What kind of parts are you in need of? How about a new synthetic winch rope or some new shocks. What ever you need i can get. Just post up. Our shop is in central PA if anybody would like to check us out.

4. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

what exectly can u guys get? im in VA, not too far from u guys.

5. Truckstuffandmore

Truckstuffandmore Registered Member

Most of the lift companys,gears,lockers,car and truck accessories. Hard core off road. We have over 700 different vendor lines to sell from so if you have seen it i can get it somewhere. Check out the post in the vendor section. I have posted some of the popular vendor lines there and i am trying to get a group buy together on some detriot lockers for the 14 bolt. If you want to start a group buy on something else let me know i will work something out for you.

Thanks again, Truck Stuff

6. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

All depends on what you are looking for!

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've got a pair of "Custom Deluxe 30" fender emblems i'll sell ya. convert your rig to 1 ton the easy way! :cool:

8. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

group buy on 14ff locker, count me in if price is right :rolleyes: :D

9. BlackMesaOffroad

BlackMesaOffroad Registered Member

What are you looking for??????????

Feel free to give us ideas, hints on what you want. If I carry it, I'm more than willing to shoot you a price if it's not listed yet.............. :D

10. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

darn, i already got a detroit for the 14b :doah: ill see what i need and let ya guys know :D

11. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

Bumpers, sliders, doors.........

Let us know, check the site.

12. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

Well now are you in the mood for new beafy drivelines? how about a 35 spline arb for a 60 ? hehe - JEss

13. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

ok that made me laugh :haha:

well hmm, i went out and spent some money today, so i don't have as much money as i did last nite....

but what i really want is a nice.."get the f**K out of my way!" front bumper, with winch mount, a place for my turn signals (my k5 is an '82, so signals are in the bumper), a place for some tow/pull points.

i looked around on here and saw several tube front bumpers...i don't know why but i'm not a fan of tube bumpers....i did how ever see a nice rear bumper from DIY..but i didn't see a front bumper on his site..

oh yeah, i would also like "an offer that i can't refuse" :D

that, and another lift kit....been trying to get ahold of ORD..but haven't heard back from him yet,

and jess...i would love some driveshafts. i just put a 1350 slip yoke on mine (using a conversion joint)..and would like to convert the shaft itself to 1350 some day..and my front shaft seriously needs rebuilt or replaced....but i have my fingers and toes crossed that i might win the contest you have going right now...so don't want to buy just yet :D