Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vent Window

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudNurI, Jul 15, 2001.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I am currently replacing almost everything on my 1986 K5, and can not find vent replacement windows. I have looked at summit, jcwhitney, lmctruck, and just about everywhere else I know to look. Does anyone have any idea where I can find them. I don't want used ones, there is nothing physically wrong with mine, they don't leak, work fine etc. But, once I put the new doors one, I can really notice the worn look on them. Please help, and pray it doesn't rain that much before I find them! THANKS!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Call around to local junk yards... you should find them that way easy. If not then post on the parts for sale/wanted board and someone will have them I bet.....

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.