Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Venting some anger!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by OLD DAWG, Dec 12, 2002.

1. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Hey guys sorry I just need to vent a little and see if my blood pressure drops. I came out from work this mornining to find that some poor misunderstood little SOBs had smashed my side window, stole my stereo/CD player, my favorite survival knife(and we are talking expensive), broke my heater control switch all to hell and attempted to get my Hi-Lift jack and snatch strap. This was in a well lit security patrolled hospital parking lot in a small town. The window was hit hard enough to implant glass shards in the rubber windshield gasket! To say I'm P.O.ed is one major understatement. I thought I was leaving this crap behind when I moved the family out from the crime infested city. The basic response was "oh well these things happen" /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif My response is going to be, "lets see if being born and raised in a major ghetto, then letting Uncle Sam spend lots of taxpayer $ on certain types of very selective training helps alleviate some of the apathetic attitudes of these people". Sorry for ranting but I feel a family member has been violated.
    Thanks, Doug aka,(OLD DAWG)

PS I was able to find out within 10min that the perps were on on bikes most likely 20" with front and rear pegs and that the time was around 2AM. Pay backs are gonna be a BITCH! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I hope you get 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Well if it will make you feel any better you can have my a/c-heater control unit out of the dash if it will work for you just pay for the ride. I just don't need any of it on my Buggy Project. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ( I JUST NEED TO LOCATE IT SO LET ME KNOW)

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your break-in.

I had some %#!&$ SOB rip out the lock on my truck and take a bunch of stuff about 6 weeks ago.

Homeowners insurance will cover the monetary value of the stuff but it can't replace the sentimental value of anything and it won't do anything about the fact that someone violated my life.

Just once I would like to catch one of the worthless little miscreants in the act. I'm sure that a healthy dose of wall-to-wall counseling along with a nice cranial massage with a crowbar would convince them of the errors of their ways ........ at least it would make me feel better.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Uncle Sam spend lots of taxpayer $ on certain types of very selective training

[/ QUOTE ]
    I knew that training would come in handy!

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I constantly fear for this happening to my truck, thus far no problems but have had friend's trucks completely ripped of....being I am around their houses often and if their houses are being scoped, the thieves know my truck exists. Sorry to hear of your misfortunes especially in a smaller town...I feel for ya bro. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif all thieves should be shot /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i hope you find them and make them understand what they did was wrong /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Well I have a piece of [censored] blazer as you can see from the pics in my sig, but still, twice I had my camping gear and air pump, and tools stollen.
    So finally I decided not to keep anything in it, so one day I find itopen and the pistol grip shifter gone /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    It was the only thing that was decent in my truck.

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sorry to read about your loss.. Hope ya find'em! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Thanks everyone for the support. And thanks Billy Ray for that control offer but it's an old '72' w/o Ac but the offer is much appreciated. As far as the paybacks go I find it to be a real shame how at this time of year that we keep getting ER admissions for hypothermia secondary to drug or alcohol intoxication. i think it would be a real shame if some poor theiveing little SOB spilled his guts about things that he and/or his friends might have been involved in.(hint hint/nudge/nudge, know what I mean) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    OLD DAWG

10. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Sorry to for your loss... How did you find out about the perps being on bikes with pegs?

Dont go too hard on all the people who ride 20 inchers with pegs, I have a Haro with front and rear pegs and I am 27! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Butt it is shitty you cant even have somehting safe in a patrolled lot! What was the guard doing? SLeeping?

11. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Found undisterbed skid mark through some dirt and leaves near a tree with a front steel type drag mark and another drag type mark crossing the at the end of the skid (this angle blocked the view from the hospital to the blazers passenger side). Plus a computer repair guy was out in the lot around 2100-2130 and saw some kids in the lot (a couple on bikes)who scurried to the dark edges of the lot like roaches. The computer guy confirmed the bike suspicion when I asked him if anyone was riding.And as far as the security goes the don't seem to like the cold, but they were sure chummy to me on the next night. Go figure!
    Doug;aka OLD DAWG

12. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

sorry to here that , jusr thusday night my girls bronco "don't even start to judge me, shes awsome" anyways the thieves broke a vent window then grabed my sub box with three 12 inch mtx subs in it. the good news is they were amatures ans made 4 mistakes...

1) didn't get the two amps under the seat " I tack welded 6 exacto knife blades to every bolt" blood every where! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2)broke into 2 other cars just a house down

3) got cought speeding and a dui 1 hr later

4) I put a 14/12 inch paper on each side of the car making fun of the amature thieves cops called the number I left and told me they arested 2 people and an entire blazer was filled with stuff.

5) GUY LIVES ON THE STREET BEHIND ME! and has been seen looking at my blazer numurous times, I even go to school with him and he new that was my girls car! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Saw him this morning, he just posted bail..mommy and daddy, called him over like I didn't know any thing and we went at it for almost 10 minutes until my dad came ghome and pulled me off him, I only weight 140 and he's 180ish, gave hime a nice shiner and busted open his eye brow,kicked him in the ribs and I think he brused mine they hurt really bad, I also have a sore jaw and wrist but no shiners /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. My dad is disapointed in how I delt with the situation and to be honest so am I . Wish this never happened and his father called me two hrs ago and appolagised to my father and I. While I am angry I feel the need to say sorry too, I didnt mean for it to get ugly I was just so upset thst somebody could violate me and steele my stuff. I think I going to go call him now. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

13. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I had someone break in to my S10 Blazer. Now I put Code Alarms on my trucks and have a 12 guage Benelli waiting...

14. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Hey Wheeler, I do like the sound of the Benneli idea. Myself I' kinda partial to the sound of a person "pissin" his pants after hearing the sound of a pump gun being racked behind em. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif