Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Very Complete '87 TBI 350 - Lower Price!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Super M, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Super M

Super M Newbie

Very Complete \'87 TBI 350 - Lower Price!

I have a very complete running 1987 TBI 350 from a K10 truck VIN # 1GCEV14K8HF346833 /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif. It comes with everything you need to convert your carburated truck to FI. Here's what is included: <ul type="square"> 5.7L engine w/distributor, [/list] <ul type="square"> all accessories and brackets, [/list] <ul type="square"> fuel lines, [/list] <ul type="square"> all wiring, [/list] <ul type="square"> ECM (computer), [/list] <ul type="square"> dash cluster (gauges), [/list] <ul type="square"> fuel tank w/sender (you will get the plumbing for both tanks but I only have one tank, it is in good shape), [/list] <ul type="square"> tank selector switch, [/list] <ul type="square"> and anything else I may have forgotten that you might need for this conversion. [/list] The engine runs very good I have been driving it every day for the last 2 months. The odometor reads 136,000. It is located near Marion, Wisconsin zip 54950 (Northeastern Wisconsin). I will assist with shipping (at your expense) in any way possible including crating and loading your shipper if necessary. I will take $500 obo for all of it. My phone is 715-754-5139-Mark. email A88GMCK3500@yahoo.com The engine is still in the truck so if you want to come drive it you are welcome to. I will be parting it out once the motor is sold. It has a very nice red dash and a very nice original seat with no cracks, a TH350 tranny, NP208 transfer case (both work fine), transfer case skid plate, factory engine oil cooler, front quad shocks, rust free GM pass. door.