Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Very good read.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gotmud?, Apr 16, 2004.

1. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Very interesting, check this out! And read the whole thing. Ghost Town

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

A friend of mine emailed me that a few days ago. I didn't realize you could actually go there without growing a tail or something. It was amazing how high the radiation was just a few meters from the road too....not mention she's pretty good looking, well for now anyways... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Very interesting /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

damn, thats crazy stuff, some of it wild and some of it sad, i am so curious to wintess personalyl how deafening the silence there really could be, i have no idea, hmm.. that would be badass to get to go to soemwhere like that just to find out just for the sake of going and seeing it all.
    and no i dont think she is that hot, i think she is halfway ok i guess, as you can tell im not really fond of brunettes, except for a few exceptions /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

is all a good read, and see yep, need to go through it all again actually /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thanks

5. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

The worst thing about chernobyl is, it is still going to be a problem in the future. I read where they are trying to raise money to fund the massive cleanup. Billions of dollars, the core of the reactor is still molten, and it is only a matter of time before the sarchophagus will begin to decay. If you look close at the pictures of the reactor that she took, you can see the elements and time are taking there toll on the structure itself. Also she stated she was not allowed to take pictures of it anymore. Just like they did before the Russians will try to cover up their problems, until its too late. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif