Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Very sad day today :(

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TC4x4, Feb 22, 2007.

1. TC4x4

TC4x4 1/2 ton status

Well i had a 1984 k5 lifted and all with 35's and sold it just like a month ago, and bought a jeep cherokee. Because the gas was just so bad in my k5 i couldn't afford it with including th money i owe to soem people, so i gave in and sold it, now today i had a lot of time on my hand with no money when i normally woudl be working but doctors today and medicine made it so i couildnt, i spent a lot of time thinking, instead of working im my truck i dont have and got very dpressed,nothing compares at all to a k5 or old chevy truck at all, nothing is nearly as fun anymore, and now i just think more about all the stuff i can do to my truck i dont have and of the new owner, so i regreat and totally would sacrifice being in debt longer and have worse gas economy jsut so i couild have my k5... I no another sad story on ck5. The End...

Anyone with a old beater iwth no time to work on it let me know ill take it off youir hands for ya, it'll do me a favor.

2. Snowman1000

Snowman1000 1/2 ton status

I completly know what your talking about and if you dont already you will soon JEEP PROBLEMS I personally have put a radiator, ball joint, tie rod, complete brake system, starter and numerous hoses and now to boot a blown head gasket so quickly get rid of your jeep while you can.

3. Pvt. Maggot

Pvt. Maggot 1/2 ton status

Got an 83 body frame and axles + extras if you wanna build your own beast :) I know what you mean, Nothing beats working on a chevy, its just not the same.

4. waywest

waywest Registered Member

make your next chevy a diesel.the mpg is great better than my old jeep cherokee:wink1: