Ok got off of my lazy keister and did a few things. Talked to a few knowledgable folks who run stupid amounts of lift on J**ps and the consecisis was the lowereing the transfer case would relieve some of the angle on the forward U-Joint. OK, can't hurt. Soooo after some careful examining I noticed some spacers on the bolts that hold the skidplate / transfer case mount to the frame. I simple removed the spacers, nuts and bolts then reassembled them with the spacers between the skidplate and the frame then measured the angles, ah yea much better. Major improvement, but I still had some vibration. Next I replaced the U-Joints figuring that the mismatched angles had caused some wear. I didn't see anything odd, but the road test proved that I had removed 99% of the vibration! There's still some, but since I haven't had the tires balanced in almost a year, I'm gonna blame them. After the holidays I'm gonna scrape up some $$ and have them balanced, then we'll see how it feels then.