Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

vicoprofen

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Dec 11, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

damn, neighbor gave me a few vicoprofen pills yesterday around noon- cuz when i woke up i had a wisdom tooth thats broken killing me and i had no painkillers left- so i take two and holy damn my day was short i was crashed between 7 and 8pm after taking a third one, damn

definitely felt no pain, took care of that problem plus more. so i did a little online research real quick and came up with this:
    http://www.accessmednet.com/prescription-drug-information/vicoprofen-online.html

no wonder...!

phew.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Sounds like Tylenol3 w/Codine....we all save a few of those /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn, Send me about 20,000 of them, Would make my bad back Feel better... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bet Rush would buy some, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

I've been in every kind of treatment there is for chronic pain... Everything from the latest and greatest modern medicine to faith healers... Here's my advice on heavy stuff...

[​IMG] Kadian (morphine) daily for chronic pain is great. Comes on slowly, but lasts 24 hours or so. Keeps the comfort level most of the time.

[​IMG] For those nasty 'Skull Opener' type pains that come out of nowhere, Actiq is the way to go. Also known as 'Crack Lollipops'... You eat this little Raspberry sucker, and in literally seconds you are pain-free. You have NO problems. Powerful stuff. Highly addictive though, so generally reserved for the terminally ill.

[​IMG] Duragesic patches are the long-acting form of Actiq... Fentanyl is the deal (1000 times stronger than morphine!) in both, but the Duragesic patches last a couple of days and provide steady relief.

[​IMG] For those days when you would rather eat 'Glass Sliver Cupcakes with Thumbtack Frosting' than live another minute in pain, go to the ER for either Morphine or Demerol injections. Accept nothing less. They won't give you enough to kill you though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[​IMG] VicodinES is like candy. It's something you can take a handful of if you have no other immediate possibility for relief. After all of the above, it's fairly ineffective.

[​IMG] Trephination. The act of drilling a hole in your skull to depressurize the fluid around your brain. Not legal in the US yet, but done in many other countries with great success. The increased blood flow to the brain seems to be the key. Pretty risky, but if you're thinking about the big dirt nap anyway due to the pain, it's probably worth a shot. In Mexico you can have it done for $3,000.

Narcotics are always a bandaid. After using them for years, I am virtually immune to them. Even going to the ER for a 'Morphine Baptismal' has to be reserved for once or twice a year, because it takes so much of it to even help, and the more often you go the faster you build a tolerance to it.

[​IMG] On the flip side, being in chronic pain all the time gives you sort of a 'Psycho Edge' that generally leads people to leave you alone.

Hope that helps.

Paul 'X' [​IMG]

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

wild

i found out that stuff like vicoprofen and darvocet and such are opiate narcotic

hum..

you could look bad in employer ordered test, would come up positive for no-no's

7. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    On the flip side, being in chronic pain all the time gives you sort of a 'Psycho Edge' that generally leads people to leave you alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

so is the brain in your avtar yours?

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wild

i found out that stuff like vicoprofen and darvocet and such are opiate narcotic

hum..

you could look bad in employer ordered test, would come up positive for no-no's

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Oxycontin, Darvacet, Perkacet, Kadian, Fentanyl, Morphine, Demeral are all strong, pure narcotic opiates.

I was worried about this when I got my last job. I was taking Oxycontin, Kadian, and Fentanyl daily by prescription. When I showed up for the drug test, I told the lady that I was sure that I wouldn't pass due to my prescription meds. I told her what they were, and she said that the tests are so sophisticated now that they can tell street drugs from prescription drugs in the test!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I passed the test no problem, and they never even asked to speak to my Doc or see my prescriptions to verify that I was legit. Amazing.

Paul 'X' [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    On the flip side, being in chronic pain all the time gives you sort of a 'Psycho Edge' that generally leads people to leave you alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup... A single image from one of many many many very expensive MRI's. I have many symptoms typical of brain tumors, but every MRI comes up negative. Over 10 years' worth now, and hundreds of thousands of dollars, and still getting worse.

Somewhere I've got an image showing that an alien parasite is in fact inside my brain... You can see it in the avitar if you use your imagination... I'll try to dig it up!!!

Paul 'X' [​IMG][​IMG]

10. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup... A single image from one of many many many very expensive MRI's. I have many symptoms typical of brain tumors, but every MRI comes up negative. Over 10 years' worth now, and hundreds of thousands of dollars, and still getting worse.

Somewhere I've got an image showing that an alien parasite is in fact inside my brain... You can see it in the avitar if you use your imagination... I'll try to dig it up!!!

Paul 'X' [​IMG][​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Compare this picture to my Avitar, and I think it's clear that there is an Alien Parasite causing my problems. Foolish Doctors didn't see it. I had to point it out myself. No way to extract it without killing the host, I'm afraid!

[​IMG]

Paul 'X' [​IMG][​IMG]

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Compare this picture to my Avitar, and I think it's clear that there is an Alien Parasite causing my problems. Foolish Doctors didn't see it. I had to point it out myself. No way to extract it without killing the host, I'm afraid!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be a little worried by the looks of that pic /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif