Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Video Editing stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ProJunkRacing, Apr 22, 2006.

1. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

Ok I just bought the Dazzzle Video Program stuff , just to get my wheeling video's onto my laptop. But it seems like it only takes small clips of what i want it doesn't make sense, also as there are little lines across the screen so i think i am going to take it back tommorow. thing is that i have a laptop so whatever i get must use some external plug since i have nowhere else to put the imput. the thing i got now connects via use to the AV out on the camera . the camera has the plug for a 4 pin firewire thing but i just dont like the quality of this setup anyone got ideas or want to share what you use for uploading you junk to your pc. I dont really wanna spend more than 80 bucks online source maybe this one was 49 bucks

Thanks Phil

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I use Adobe Premiere, but for connections I use Firewire and the old laptops I used Firewire minipc cards!

I edit a lot (hours) of video. Enjoyed it at first, now it's just another job!

3. ProJunkRacing

i got the fire wire on my computer i guess i best get the cable when i return this garbage tomorow

4. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

qualiy of the pc is a biggie. also, dont run anything else while capturing the video. try just using window xps video capturing, you will be surprised

5. ProJunkRacing

yeah i am using a firewire now and windos movie maker like alot better than dazzle