Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Video Hosting Question

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by therobzilla, Oct 8, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK,

I got some video I want to upload to somewhere from BB03, and I have not idea where to look. Does anyone or someone have any ideas as to where I can post some of the video from BB03 for you guys to view???

Let me know, this is the first I have messed with video online and I'm a little clueless.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I'm not entirely sure Rob but I think here a while back I watched a video off of the community webshots site just like what you've got. I don't know if there any special hoops you have to jump through to make it work there but I don't think you have to go anywhere special. Good luck to ya.

Allan

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Your ISP should provide hosting services along with your existing account (no additional charge). Go the your ISP's web support page and it should give you all the details on how to enable your "personal web space" and how to upload files. Often, an ISP allows 5-10 email addys and each comes with 10MB of "personal web space" storage...