Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Video I made with my new Computer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Dec 15, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

this is my neighbor and i thought i'd make him a DVD and i liked it so i'm sharing it with you guys /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Video - Now if you click it and see this "0&²uŽfϦÙ" then come back here and right click and choose "save target at" or "save link as" ect...

2. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

I have a really slow computer BrandonC, but it was worth the wait. Some nice dives your friend made. Good video, too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks very much... now go to bed!!!! haha its 1:34 am cali time so it's like 4:34 am there?!? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Branndon, that place looks very familiar to me. Is that "Red Rock"? A place up in the Santa Ynez mountains above SB? Off of a road called Paradise? If so I used to spend weekends up there swimming and sunning. I think I have jumped off that same place. There is also a huge boulder that has a tunnel through it under the water. Spent many good days up there when I was stationed at Vandenburg AFB in the 70s. It used to be considered a Nude area but the ol farts from SB were going up there with their binocculars and complaining about it. Is it the same place?

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

bingo! there was an older man sunning on the day we were there also! it's about 30 minutes from my house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I knew I recognised that place. I even still have photos from there taken when I was but a wee youngen in the service. Dang, the stories I could tell you... Another nice place to go is Point Sol... It's on the beach inbetween North and South Vandenburg. We used to go there at night just before they were getting ready to shoot off a missle. Very COOL visuals... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

In the 70's....that means I was on the Recieving end of those...We lived on Kwajalein Atoll then. My dad worked on Roi Namur...of course I was 2-5 but I do remember going out at night and watching the shoots /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif