Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

video of my dad drag racing his 36 ford truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudhog, Aug 10, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

here is a video of my dad drag racing his 36 ford pickup with a chevy hart beat a built 327 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif it is 7.07 megs in size and is on imagination station you need to have a acount there but it is free 36 ford drag race

2. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Just too Awesome.
    What a sweet rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Would like to go watch him in action. really impressed

3. mudhog

he will be racing this friday night at the P.I.R race track starts at 5pm till 1am i would have got more video but I'm a dumb a$$ and didn't know i was out of tape and didn't bring any extras with me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif but i will have a brand new tape with me and will get more and better video this friday night /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif oh and the paint job is 7 stage color change paint (still needs to do the front fenders and running boards /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) with 5 stage color change flames and the motor is 3 stage color change /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

THats Pretty bad @$$, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now all ya gotta do is get the wheelin vids up /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

What's his best E.T. so far? Looks like he spanked that Camaro../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What's his best E.T. so far? Looks like he spanked that Camaro../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bird /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and I'd also have to say he did.

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Bird

[/ QUOTE ]

Same crap...different plastic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

8. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bird

[/ QUOTE ]

Same crap...different plastic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ] so very very true /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    his best so far is 12.47 on the 1/4 mile but he is still fine tuning the motor and carb he is hoping for mid to low 11's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif if it didn't cost $20 to race id like to do the blazer one time just to see what it would do /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like he spanked that Camaro

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes he did and it got the jump on the light /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    THats Pretty bad @$$, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now all ya gotta do is get the Wheeling vids up /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    wheeling videos are now up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so very very true /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    his best so far is 12.47 on the 1/4 mile but he is still fine tuning the motor and carb he is hoping for mid to low 11's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif if it didn't cost $20 to race id like to do the blazer one time just to see what it would do /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] My k5 is hitting the strip for Imports VS. American at I believe Englishtown, hey why the hell not? I bet money its faster than some of the stock civics that will be there.

12. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    cool vid /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    My k5 is hitting the strip for Imports VS. American at I believe Englishtown, hey why the hell not? I bet money its faster than some of the stock civics that will be there.

[/ QUOTE ]
    very cool get some pics or video of you doing it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hopefully my buddy will come home from college for it too, would love to see his Dodge Cummins kick rice butt ha. Thing walks my K5 like its sitting still. Nothing like seeing a stacked diesel power launch and actually go somewhere.