Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Viking Insurance????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 70jimmy, Nov 6, 2004.

1. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Anybody here have Viking Insurance??

A friend showed me a brochure on this and they have policies that cover the driver not the vehicle. So if you have 7 vehicles you are covered on any of them. If your wife drives then you get a policy on her too. It does not cover anyone else who drives your vehicles. The price wasn't bad if you have multiple vehicles but if you only have two vehicles you would lose money. 3 or more it seems it would pay for itself. Not sure how the proof of insurance cards are handled. if it just lists any vehicle you drive or what. My friend is seriously considering this insurance because of the # of vehicles he owns. I was just curious if anyone here has one of these policies and what your thoughts are on them. Thanks.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

*please forgive me but....*

HELL NO! LET THE [censored] VIKINGS COME FOR ME! I AM ODIN AND MY SPEAR IS TRUE! NO ONE WILL GET OUT ALIVE!

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That sounds interesting. We have countless vehicles and it's a pain to keep them all insured. I am the only one who drives a couple of them. We could get Dad and I insured on all of them and just insure Mom on hers because she would never drive any of our old crapboxes. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif We have Snake Farm right now and they actually do us pretty well on multiple vehicle rates. It's only like 25 bucks per year for storage insurance on the Corvette.