Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

VIN check..Please

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NoSmog73, Feb 15, 2003.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok short and sweet can xomeone run this vin for me ....I THANK YOU very much..
    It should be a 1986 c30 4-door dually...
    Just want to make sure.I would like to run the vin before I get it...THANK YOU...Mike /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Ummmmm, what VIN? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should I just make one up for you?? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. aahomerepair

aahomerepair Registered Member

ok no vin here is the link so you can check it your self just go down the left side of the screen until you see vin and click on it and then click the year range
    www.73-87chevytrucks.com

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Holy crap Batman...I forgot it...1gchc33w7g5174268..Again thanks..Crap bad day when I forgot to put that in.. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

wow that vin decoder doesnt like that h-digit

atleast its an 86 1 ton 2wd with 454 built in ontario /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif