Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Virgina Members

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 71 Blazer, May 6, 2006.

1. 71 Blazer

71 Blazer 1/2 ton status

Any of you people live in VA? I need some more places to wheel, people to wheel with, and people who have parts laying around that they want to get rid of cheap.

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Im in Va, I got to Tech so im in Blacksburg most of the time but home is Richmond area... There arent too many places to wheel really...

3. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

I'm down between Roanoke and Lynchburg, and there are few places to wheel except for the valley 4wd club. There used to be a lot of places to wheel, but northern development companies are scarfing up every acre they can find for high end housing developments. My sleeply little one horse town has been turned into a resort area thanks to those self-same developers.:mad:

The cost of living has more than trippled here in the last five years but the wages have stayed the same or lower, and after three years of trying to make it from paycheck to paycheck, we will be leaving as soon as my youngest daughter graduates high school next year.

Sorry for the mini rant, but the situtation here just chapes my cheeks.

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Yeah I go down 460 to get home and everytime I drive through there something new is going up...

5. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

im up in fairfax, but next year ill be in harrisonburg at jmu. not too many places around here, none that are legal at least