Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

vise city

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, Dec 14, 2003.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ive gotten as far as i can on this game (78%) ans i was bored and jumped in a jeep and went to the RC Racer mini game and started crawlin' an the big as rocks. then when i rolled the jeep i got a Blazer and crawled that for a while. after i rolled that i went to the car dealer and grabed the lifted s10 blazer and when all the way back to the same spot and crawled with that. that is so much more capable than all of the other trucks. just wondering who has done this also /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

the trucks i wheeled on this game
    Jeep
    Blazer
    Lifted s10 Blazer
    Hummer
    Surbaban (FBI Blazer)
    Sand Rail
    taxi
    ranger pickup
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man i know just what you mean. I have a sub in my garage at the big mantion whith a k-5 next to it. The sub is awsome, its armored so its heavy and durable and has great power so it flys. Its my favorite thing when i just whant to unleash and cause wonton destruction /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

there's a cheat where you can get all weapons, I dont remeber quite what it was but it involved R1, R2, and spinning around with the D-pad. you can prolly find it online.

that game is ADDICTING /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've got a sheet with all the cheats on it... well, my friend does anyway... bastard borrowed it like a week ago and hasn't brought it back yet and it's too late to call tonight...

Anyway... How do I get to the car dealership??? I could use a nice lifted S-10... I'm probably 10% or less through the game, I just use the cheat codes and drive around killing people and blowing [darn] up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. big83chevy4x4

first you need to beet get the big mantion so you can buy businesses. then you need to get the steal cars that are on the list behind the dealer and the lifted s10 is next to the last one. also you need to open up the entire city. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I have access to the entire city with the cheat codes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif turn on floating cars, then go over to the little loading dock thing by the airport... and from there I don't know my way around... just know there are a lot of people to shoot... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

so is the car lot an already there thing, or does it appear when I buy the mansion??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    first you need to beet get the big mantion so you can buy businesses. then you need to get the steal cars that are on the list behind the dealer and the lifted s10 is next to the last one. also you need to open up the entire city. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too complicated, just get all the weapons and blow shiat up. That's all I do , anyway lol.

8. big83chevy4x4

go across the southern most bridge. go across the road and there is a jump, jump it and go straight you will hit another road. go north the dealer is on the right /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

might have to do that. Today my buddy was telling me he has never seen the FBI burbs. So i told him watch this, 5 min. latter we were in the fbi sub dodging tank shells /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. big83chevy4x4

i finly got the hunter. (the military hellicopter) oh man its got a mini gun on it and rocket launchers and it is very fast. and it is the only V3 mission (cop car, police ferari, fbi sub, tank) vehicle with a radio /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I found the car dealership... but there's a car in it... and when I take it, the same model car is back in there... is the S-10 hiding somewhere or something???

I found the police helicopter, that's pretty cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. big83chevy4x4

no you need to play the game to get the car /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. once you pass the mission "shackdown" where you kill diaz, you can buy property like the car dealer. then go behind the dealer (underneath) turn right and there is a list of cars to steal and bring them back to that garage door. every list you complete you get a new car in the showroom.
    1st list : delorean /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    2nd list : old cutlass turbo
    3rd list : lifted s10 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    4th list : stock car

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well crud.......... I don't want to actually PLAY the game /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif oh well........ I'll just play with all the other vehicles /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif