Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vortec Heads

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by GillBill, Jan 20, 2007.

1. GillBill

GillBill Registered Member

Greetings

I am looking to buy a pair of vortec heads, either castings 906 or 062. I needs these heads to be original and damage free, bare or assembled will be fine. I plan on rebuilding these heads, porting and flow testing them myself to put on a 388ci motor I am machining right now. I am in the southern california area.

Thanx
    -Jake

2. GillBill

GillBill Registered Member

3. bigred81

bigred81 1/2 ton status

Hello,

I have a good set of vortec 350 heads that are in good shape and not cracked they came off of motor that lost a rod at 88,000 miles because of an oil cooler line that failed. Would like to get $250 + shipping.

bigred81

4. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

Now I wish I hadnt built mine already. If your interested I have a set with 2.02/1.60 stainless valves, .550 lift springs, screw in sruds and guide plates. I also have a Edelbrock Preformer RPM Air Gap intake. pm me if your interested.
    John

5. dunehopper502

dunehopper502 Registered Member

i have a set of vortec heads off of a 2002 gvan with a 5.7 r motor..ill have to check the casting numbers,the motor had a bad timing chain with roughly 30000 miles everything should be there,i was going to put these on my older tbi motor but bought a complete vortec motor instead
    $100 plus ride my zip is 48348 let me know if interested