Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

vortec suburban performance?

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by 55Willy, Jul 8, 2004.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

i saw an ad for a vortec suburban and tahoe just wondering what kinda performance they have, mainly mileage and when does high miles take effect (100K? 125K?) /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. HD

HD 1/2 ton status

I have a '97 burban, I get about 16 MPG in the city. I don't know about highway because I'm always towing something and I just don't want to think about the mileage. It has about 112,000 miles and I have had no problems with it at all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

it's a 97 that I'm looking at. Shot i took the ad home it is a two tone, LT ,power everything, I'm guessing high miles since it is on sale for $9,000. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif also two tahoes at that same price.

4. HD

HD 1/2 ton status

That price seems a little low. I wonder if there is anything wrong with it. Well never mind is it a 1500? I just got my 2500 about 6 months ago for $11,500 (LT with leather and everything).