Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Vote Freedom First......

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by det45, Oct 18, 2000.

1. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

Please vote this November 7th and when you do, please remember this; Vice president Gore along with clinton closed thousands of acres of public land with no warning thus restricting people like you and I from accessing it. That also includes restricting 4x4 activities we all love. Also Gore wants to ban all large SUVs in the name of the enviroment and crash safety concerns involving smaller vehicles verses large trucks. Also consider this, Gore also wants to infringe on your 2nd ammendment rights with a vengences. You want freedom? Vote Freedom First! Vote George W. Bush this November 7th......Det45

One Fine 89.....

2. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

I voted last night on my absente form. Hell yea I voted for George W Bush.

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Bush all the way!! They(Democrats) are not taking my Truck, my guns, my freedoms..

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

4. bushwacker

bushwacker Registered Member

If we want to slow down the growth of big gov controlling our lives, we must vote for Bush.He's our only real choice.

5. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

AMEN!
    I so hope that Bush wins this year!
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Bush has my vote. I just can't see myself voting on an alien. By the way didn't Gore invent 4x4's? I think he said that somewhere didn't he.[​IMG]

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red>, it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>

7. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]BUSH[​IMG]!

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

8. arnold88

arnold88 Registered Member

I just wanted this to stay fresh on the post. I agree very strongly about the Gore B.S. Why have the land if everyone is not allowed to enjoy the beauty of our country in his own way. If you guys want more info. on this go to http://off-road.com they usually have stuff to read on this issue. Thank you.

PS. Here is the exact address: http://off-road.com/land/gore.html
    [​IMG] Great works are never finished [​IMG]

9. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

Don't be fooled by the media in these last weeks! As you all probably already know, the main stream media favors the democrates so they will skew the true facts to make gore look good. Also they will say that their polls indicate gore as the favored leader. Don't be fooled with the BS polls. Just like gore who will say anything, do anything to get elected, the media will say anything to help him. Vote for Bush and enjoy freedom.......Det45

One Fine 89.....

10. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

I already did my absentee ballot. Just checked Republican and voted the straight Republican ticket. GO W!![​IMG]

By the way, why is the frame so long?[​IMG]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

11. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Well.. the polls today show Bush with his biggest lead yet.. he has a 10% lead.
    To tell you the truth.. I watched the debate with an open mind.. And it's amazing how easy it is to see what a Phoney Gore is.
    Bush/Cheney all the way.. And I think that by Colin Powell endorsing George.. It's looking pretty good come election time.

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

12. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

Just sent in my absentee ballot, republican all the way.

13. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

AJM,
    It's my fault, sorry.[​IMG] I got carried away with the Bush spirit in my post. It's funny though that it didn't automatically return the text to the next line, it just continued right down the line. I still haven't talked to my buddy about the vests, I'll get back to you later.
    And, yes BUSH ALL THE WAY!!!!!
    Bush for everybody![​IMG]

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

14. rich'90

rich'90 1/2 ton status

I'm with you! Bush is the ticket.

Go heavy or Go home[​IMG]