Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

VOTE NOW !!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Heavymetal, Nov 10, 2001.

1. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We are down 45 votes! Does everyone here understand how to vote? Go to the top right hand corner of any forum page. Then click the little VOTE icon. It will take you to the top 4x4 site. Takes all of a few seconds! Come on everybody, you can't tell me there are more toy lovers than chevy lovers. Every body on this board should vote. Keep us number one.

Thanks,
    Mike.

77'/87' 3/4 ton Burb, 400cu, sm465, np205, 14boltff, dana44, 4.10s, 35in BFG's.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

We all know how to vote. Unfortunately, we can only do it two times a day. [​IMG]

I'm not picking my nose...I'm just pointing at my brain!! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm just making sure. There might be a few who don't. I didn't until about a month ago.

Mike.

77'/87' 3/4 ton Burb, 400cu, sm465, np205, 14boltff, dana44, 4.10s, 35in BFG's.

4. chevrules

chevrules 1/2 ton status

I always vote for this site.We need all the members to vote not just a few of us.We all know the Bowtie far outranks a toy.

chevrules...always has and always will

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Its strange. We have only picked up about 50 or so votes sence this AM. Come on guys VOTE I know there have been more than that many people on the boards Today. Jeeees I cant believe we are getting beat by a bunch of taco ricers.

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Thunders-Blaze>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Thunders-Blaze</a>
    <font color=blue>NEVADA: Where the pavement ends, and the West begins.</font color=blue>

6. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

Why don\'t more members vote?

Keep voting, we're still down and there isn't any excuse for it considering the number of people who visit this site.

73K-5: TBI350/TH-400/NP-203/14FF/D44
    Topless, doorless and no tailgate!
    Fresno, CA

7. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Just voted. We are STILL down! These Taco guys are really giving us our 1st real competion! We CANT let a new site w/( in comparison to CK5) a few members beat US!

COME ON AND VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!

If ya can't stop.......Smile as you go under! [​IMG]

8. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I vote twice a day.
    I have tried for 3 days to log on to that site to se what is up but everytime I do it tells me that my username and e-mail addy is in use.
    I am not trying to get on to start crap but I heard that there is less than 200 members .
    I just wanna see how a site with so few members is racking up so many votes.
    Theoreticly if they all voted twice a day then it is possible.

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

1 vote and we are back in first, so close, lets keep voting guys. those taco's are gicing us a run for our money .

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's