Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

voting for the site

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RESTORE89, Jul 21, 2001.

1. RESTORE89

RESTORE89 1/2 ton status

just tried to vote for this site, and clicked on the vote label at the top of the page, and sent to the 4x4 top sites page, and did not know what to do for there, i did notice that the next closest sit was waaaaay behind us. was i suppose to do something else, or just click on the word vote on this site. i am starting to think this may have been like the election thing in florida, the only way i every want to hear about another hanging chad is if i read about some body on this site named chad, and he got high centered on a large rock

It needs a bigger motor.
    what's in it now?
    doen't matter it NEEDS A BIGGER MOTOR
    89 350tbi/700r4h/np208/4.11's

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

You voted. [​IMG] That is all you need to do.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>

3. RESTORE89

RESTORE89 1/2 ton status

how often can (should) you vote???

It needs a bigger motor.
    what's in it now?
    doen't matter it NEEDS A BIGGER MOTOR
    89 350tbi/700r4h/np208/4.11's

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Your vote only counts every 12 hours. I don't now what the cut off time is . So I try to vote 3 times a day.......Dan

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You can vote every twelve hours. The funny thing is, if you vote, say, 4 times per day because you weren't sure when you last voted, you're screwing yourself. There needs to be 12 hours between visits so if you vote at 8:00 AM, and then your ISP comes up again after 10 hours you can't register that vote, and you have to wait another 12 hours from your 6:00 PM visit..............Does any of this make sense??????[​IMG]

To check when you last voted(if you use Explorer)-

1. Click on History
    2. Click on Top4x4Sites
    3. Right-click on the Top4x4Sites sub-header
    4 Click on Properties

This will tell you what the time was when you las visited the site and how many times you've visited it as well.

Hope this helps!!!!!!

<font color=red>PHOTO ALBUM-</font color=red> <a target="_blank" href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1289798>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1289798</a>.......<font color=blue>TRUCK & HIKING PICS</font color=blue>